• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Quick Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
There was an EB/Gamestop Keldeo that ended the day before B2/W2 released in North America. That was the Keldeo release for that game.

Cyclone

François2

#FutureSun&MoonMod
Years
Not entirely sure if this is a question for here or Gaming Central but does anyone remember the godawful cabbage-esque pokémon that was in a fake issue of CoroCoco prior to BW's release? I can't remember its name, I just remember everyone hated it and I'd like to find it again. Could anyone help me find it?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Not entirely sure if this is a question for here or Gaming Central but does anyone remember the godawful cabbage-esque pokémon that was in a fake issue of CoroCoco prior to BW's release? I can't remember its name, I just remember everyone hated it and I'd like to find it again. Could anyone help me find it?

It really fits nowhere but I'm nice so I'll reply. XD;

Here it is:
bustour_plant.jpg

Or do you mean this:
IDk2D.png

Pikapia

The One Who Will Destroy Everything
Years
Hey, where can I get myself a lovely Arceus anyway? I really want the king of all Pokémon :pink_tongue:

Years
Hey, where can I get myself a lovely Arceus anyway? I really want the king of all Pokémon :pink_tongue:

Sadly, there are no events giving out Arceus going on right now so your only option is probably trading.

You can check out the Trade Corner's Quick Trade Thread where you may be able to request one for someone to trade you. Don't use the GTS though, since the requests there can be so silly and illegal.

Remember the Quick Trade Thread is there for any trade requests you need.

Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2013
On pokemon black how come when i try to connect to the union room nothing happens? The game like freezes after it saves and the only thing going is the music.

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
On pokemon black how come when i try to connect to the union room nothing happens? The game like freezes after it saves and the only thing going is the music.

Hmmm, are you using a ROM? That might be the problem. If not, just take out your game, reinsert it and try again. If that doesn't work then I'm not sure how to help.

Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2013
Hmmm, are you using a ROM? That might be the problem. If not, just take out your game, reinsert it and try again. If that doesn't work then I'm not sure how to help.

It works for like a second if i start the game without c-gear then when I get in it says "Connection error, Turn off the power." That is w/o c-gear. Even after ejecting the game (i play it on my 3ds. Not a rom) it still don't work if c-gear is enabled. I've also done all of the game sync stuff.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
It works for like a second if i start the game without c-gear then when I get in it says "Connection error, Turn off the power." That is w/o c-gear. Even after ejecting the game (i play it on my 3ds. Not a rom) it still don't work if c-gear is enabled. I've also done all of the game sync stuff.

Where did you buy the game from?

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years

Hmmm, are you sure it's an official retail cartridge? Bootlegs are notorious for not working correctly and breaking down a few weeks after being bought. I've never had that sort of problem nor have I heard of this happening before.

I did a quick google search of your problem, and the only people with a similar problem are people using a ROM and a flash cart, so you might want to confirm that your cartridge is a retail one and not a bootleg.

Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2013
Maybe I'll just get a full refund and spend an extra $5-$6 more on a new copy.

It should be all good then right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back