• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥The Cute Pokémon Club!♥ : The Redux!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
This kind of reminds me of Reshiram and Zekrom's release, and how everyone thought there was going to be a light type for Reshiram and Zekrom was gonna be dark.

I'm actually rather glad that it ended up being fire and electricity instead in the end. It's... different.

Check your Pokémon team right now. How many of them are cute?

As for me... my party's just a Haxorus. :3 Can Haxorus be cute?

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Do you think Sylveon is cute?

Yes, definitely. It has cute ribbons and a cute pink colour with cute blue eyes. What part of Sylveon isn't cute? Nothing!

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
I just noticed synerjee's signature's picture, and..

I think I want all of them now. So cute!

And Pikachu can still be cute all these years later. Design tweaks help a lot, even when it's the same Pokémon.

That said...

Which two cute Pokémon would you merge? How would it look like? What do you think of it?

It's hard to think about a pair of cute Pokémon that can be merged and won't look bad. It's even harder to make them even cuter! But, you know, what if we could merge... Um...

Actually, I have no idea.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Which two cute Pokémon would you merge? How would it look like? What do you think of it?

I don't really know about merging cute Pokemon, or merging Pokemon in general. A lot of the possible outcomes I can think of are utterly terrifying, and for those who aren't, they just don't retain their cuteness. But I guess that's because I keep thinking of giving Pokemon additional limbs from other Pokemon, and an Eevee with a Pikachu head as well just isn't thaaat appealing of a Pokemon.

But then again, the things that make the Pokemon cute are their individual factors of cuteness. The creatures we do find cute, are the ones who have something in common with human babies, which ranges from a lot of things, like their size, what noises they make, etc. What appears to be the most common though, is anything with a small body, large head and large eyes, which may be the reason so many people love Eevee so much. That's pretty much why fusing two cute creatures may make the result less cute, since it may add and remove several cute factors that in the end may not make a good recipe for cuteness. Or at least so I assume.

Regardless, I'm sure there are possibilities of fusing two Pokemon and still have them remain cute, but I just don't have the creativity for that :(

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
To be honest, when it coms to merging cute Pokémon... I'm still stumped, but something about Oshawott seems quirky and yet cute...

Looking at Oshawott sometimes reminds me of Piplup and Bidoof getting merged. Hmm...

Anyway, new topic time.

Name one Pokémon that you don't want to be cute.

This one is a bit... well, it tugs a bit. Sometimes there are things that are too cute for comfort... right?

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Do you think Sylveon is cute?
i think it is cute...but i did not wanted to have a pink eeveeelution I really don't know why
it is kinda girlish imo :P :P

I really have no idea.... which two Pokemon to merge .. xD XD

Japanda8190

*!-Pandachu-!*
Years
Hello,

Good Poke-Day to you Cute Pokemon Club and I'd Like to Join :)

Name: Japanda8190
Cutest Pokemon: :t172: and :12:
Reason: I've been searching through the clubs list and I've decided in the last few days that this is the club i Belong to ^_^ (Cuz i Love cute Pokemon!)

Thanks For Reading,
Sincerely,
Japanda8190
:chu: + :12: = Pandachu!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back