• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

heyhey!!:)

Years
Hey I'm glad to present myself:I'm yammick5 and I am a great fan of pokemon videogames.I mostly like:fire red,diamond,pearl,red on color,soulsilver and platinum^^

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
Years
That's a healthy bunch of games you have there! I personally love R/B/Y, G/S/C (or HGSS), B/W and B2/W2. I found both Gen III and Gen IV dragged on and had a boring plot :( but I know many, like yourself, found them spectacular!

Hope you have a good time here. We're a nice bunch :)

Years
Hello yammick5, welcome to Pokemon Community (PC), its nice to see another fan of pokemon joining in this friendly forum.

Have you played gen III ( Hoenn) because you don't mention it.

Well in this places you can found many info about pokemon, sinces solved question, request about trading pokemons, and much more info like whats your fav. pokemon.

So welcome and have a lot of fun =)

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
Hello Yammick and welcome to this wonderful place called PC!!
It's nice to see you've already played many of the main Pokemon games (:
How about the Hoenn games (RSE) and the newer BW and B2W2?
If you haven't, you definitely should, they are great!! :D

No matter what aspect of the Pokemon franchise you like most, you'll find all of them on here!
So be curious, and check out every thread and topic that could interest you.
People around here are very nice and helpful as well, so you'll be making friends in no time.
See you around feelow trainer and have a ton of fun!! ^^

Years
Hi Yammick, nice to see ya here!

I've been a fan of Pokemon for a long time as well, but I only played the games from 3rd Generation and on. I love 5th Generation a lot, but I'm hoping the upcoming X & Y are going to be just as great. You've already played several of the games, but you should eventually get around to R/S/E and both the 5th Generation games so you can catch up.

Given the games you've played, I'll recommend the following sections for you: Fourth Generation Gaming, Advance Generation Gaming and Metal/Color Generation Gaming. All have some great topics relating to the games you've played, but feel free to find some other parts of the forum to check out!

Have fun here, and remember to read the rules or contact a moderator!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Hey ya there Yammick! Welcome to PC.

I've been a fan of Pokemon for a long time too. I started with Pokemon Red and I got got addicted to the games so quickly. As of today, I'm 21 (meaning it's my birthday) and I still love and play Pokemon. I've played every game you have except Pearl and Souldsilver. I got HeartGold instead. Are you planning to get more games soon? If so you should try the first 2 generation games , RSE and then Black and White , and Black 2 and White 2. I've played at least one game in each generation and have Red, Yellow, Gold, Sapphire, Emerald (2 copies) FireRed, Leaf Green, Diamond, Platinum, HeartGold, White, Black 2 and White 2. And a lot of spin offs too. Currently there's also Pokemon X and Y in the making. Are you excited for those too? I am myself cause they look like they will be spectacular so far. All the Pokemon introduced so far are really cool and cute imo and what's neat is you can customize your trainer now. I'm so excited to finally be able to do that! Been waiting years too.

I recommend the threads Hikari10 linked up to in her post. Specifically Fourth Generation Gaming cause it seems you've played the most games from 4th gen. We also have many other non-Pokemon threads too and I think you should check those out as well. Whatever peaks your interest, you can probably find it.

Hope you have fun here and be sure to drop by my profile and chat with me if you like. Don't forget to wish me a happy birthday too. If you have any question contact a moderator and they can help you out. See you later and hope to see you around and active. :)

Nakala Pri

Welcome Yammik! I hope you enjoy your stay here on PC, I have immensely and this is by far the best forum on the web!

Yours, Super Rozu.

Back