• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
hey WesleyFG any question...
can the pubblic use your Gym tiles?
or there are only for light platinum?
I'm assuming that WesleyFG will let the public use his Gym tiles because he posted them in the Recursos forum of the Whack a Hack! Forums. But I'm not sure if they are the same tiles that are in this hack.

Anyway, nice new updates, WesleyFG! I really like how the Sinister Forest really looks sinister! xD

GKS

Retired Hacker
Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2013
I thought it was a DP hack at first glance. I like how the mapping is done and the tiles.

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
Wesley FG, congrats for winning on HotW!
40-light-platinum.png

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
Hey, yeah, congratulations on winning Hack of the Week, Wesley FG. I knew that you would win sooner or later, you were getting repetitive votes for your hack, but you just wouldn't pull out a win. Now you did... Good job!

Years
  • Seen May 23, 2014
weslyfg i played one of your betas and an important part in it is messed up like cathing entie im playing it right now i need him to get to ho_ho

its still cool very cool i woulg like ti try out any of your platinum realesses oh one more thing slip some more master balls in there

could you make me test your lateest platinum progress

Last edited:

Wesley FG

Pokémon Kalos Advance !! Gba Hack
Years
"Dark Shadow" => On the next beta this, I am careful to every last detail to launch it.
"Tropical Sunlight '=> Thank you, and yes it and scary and even a forest.
"Pikachu192 '=> Yes can use their signatures in people who use so I will support this project
"Joelvil555 '=> but still not soon take care of this detail
"Tropical Sunlight2 '=> rather LIGHT PLATINUM has a history, and that further the story has changed in the last beta, in a moment I will post
"Radium" => Thank you for your kind words and support for this hack
"Tropical Sunlight3 '=> Thanks this was really a great surpressa I do not know how these tender, but I am very happy: D
'Infernal Contraption' => Thank you, really I'm lifting and very happy, I'm doing the best I can in this hack, thanks
"Major3000 '=> That and a Bug XD, you have to use GAME SHARK to pass, because as I moved the plot of the game can not release a version of the game with this concerted, and thanks

WELL THANKS TO ALL,
here I am working very hard hack
and this award was very surprise for I
you, and thank you
people of all they can to support
This hack
the beta is close to be launched
later I bring a surprise
with many information and news about the hack

plz post

treecko 22

Lucario 9's brother
Years
  • Seen Dec 20, 2008
"Dark Shadow" => On the next beta this, I am careful to every last detail to launch it.
"Tropical Sunlight '=> Thank you, and yes it and scary and even a forest.
"Pikachu192 '=> Yes can use their signatures in people who use so I will support this project
"Joelvil555 '=> but still not soon take care of this detail
"Tropical Sunlight2 '=> rather LIGHT PLATINUM has a history, and that further the story has changed in the last beta, in a moment I will post
"Radium" => Thank you for your kind words and support for this hack
"Tropical Sunlight3 '=> Thanks this was really a great surpressa I do not know how these tender, but I am very happy: D
'Infernal Contraption' => Thank you, really I'm lifting and very happy, I'm doing the best I can in this hack, thanks
"Major3000 '=> That and a Bug XD, you have to use GAME SHARK to pass, because as I moved the plot of the game can not release a version of the game with this concerted, and thanks

WELL THANKS TO ALL,
here I am working very hard hack
and this award was very surprise for I
you, and thank you
people of all they can to support
This hack
the beta is close to be launched
later I bring a surprise
with many information and news about the hack

plz post
cool !, i can't wait for more updates well good luck !

Wesley FG

Years
UPDATE's
Well finally already I removed all the tiles of the kyledove that were not public,
the beta will be thrown in little weeks
I published the first it makes up with new images,
of the new city that me nor it had still shown a glance of the in the first it makes up
and evaluate the history of each city and its images, new tiles and one changed

NEW SCREENS POKéMON LIGTH PLATINUM
this link above takes you the first it makes up of this thread

dazzard234

Pro Pokemon Hacker
Years
cool game ive seen your last beta of that game in the 4shared ive try to played it
it was cool but now youve change it this is the most cool hack ive ever seen nice tileset

PS:congrats in winning the hack of the week
i cant wait for the beta

Years
  • Seen May 23, 2014
weslyfg when do u think that u will complete ur updated platinum version

could i give u some advice on some parts of the game

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2010
wesley i have another two questions:
1. how many pokemons are going to be and how many cities?

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen Mar 8, 2016
Those Tilesets and Palettes are awesome! This hack looks very nice! And it's finally good to see a hack made off of Ruby. Also the story line needs work... Or maybe it's just I can't understand it?.... Man all these foreign hacks are awesome!

Do you mind making a rom base with your tiles\palettes?

Wesley FG

Years
Those Tilesets and Palettes are awesome! This hack looks very nice! And it's finally good to see a hack made off of Ruby. Also the story line needs work... Or maybe it's just I can't understand it?.... Man all these foreign hacks are awesome!

Do you mind making a rom base with your tiles\palettes?

Thank you for the praises,
but Not,
I cannot make a Rom Base with my tiles and Pallets,
why are mine my hack it would lose like this the Originality
and I want that is an only hack

Back