• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get-Together Chatterbox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen Jan 10, 2015
Thw wand doesn't like you then I'm afraid =/ Try again with another stick.
Okay, I'll try again.
*makes wand* Let's hope this one works.. *waves* Uhh.. *Zenus' ceiling falls down*

Uhh, sorry; I'll fix it, I swear!

BoneBlade

Journeyman of Forgotten Lands
Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2016
I don't see any party guys ^_^

Apparently no GH/RB in the Gaming Events. Booooooo >_> (that being said, I'm not sure if it'd be entirely good for a get together)

Also Bilby's are much more win than Hurricanes. Bilby's are cute and not pests :D

Kazukii

Banned
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 2, 2009
Anyone wanna play iSketch? I'm opening a room on there in a few minutes. People from my own forum are coming too but you know most of them (I think)

Kazukii

Banned
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 2, 2009
Ok, it's open. It's called PC/TC users. It's Uk & US & Pokemon based. :D

BoneBlade

Journeyman of Forgotten Lands
Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2016
D: This party is insane.

We've got steroids, spiked punch, game losing galore, and masses of events. 8D

Well that explains the 5 people who just ran onto the road and stated breaking into a car :bandit:

I'd rather not take a swig of that punch though... don't want to knock someone up D:

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
Years
omg, I'd love to play in the gaming part because I have Halo 3. I just can't because I haven't the cables for wifi connection. ;;

REMIND ME TO POST HERE LATER. BECAUSE THIS LOOKS LIKE THE OLD DCC LIKE OMG YAY. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back