• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heya

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 22, 2011
Hello PC members,

My name is Kevin and I joined this forums because I love pokemon (I would think that would be obvious). Currently lacking Pokemon games only have Pearl and FireRed and my DS broke but im hoping to get a new one for my birthday and also Black or White. :D

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
Years
Welcome to PC, Kevin. Pokemon lovers are always welcomed here. Hope you get that new DS! Mine also broke a while ago, ehe. :D

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
Broken DS' suck. I have one, but I mainly use it to play my old GBA Pokemon games, so it still has good use for me. :) I have a 3DS for main Pokemon games, even if it is only Black at this stage. I have the others, but I just don't play them. :/

Welcome to the community. :) Have a great time here, and stay here, and don't ever wander off.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
Welcome Kevin :) !

Sorry for your broken DS, that sucks.
Once I completely broke my DS in half, if that makes you feel better :) !

And your birthday is in the same month as mine :) !
I hope to see you around :D !

Back