• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Years
wait I've been in there for like 20 minutes now and I still dont see you??? Are you using my hg fc on 4th Gen? And which fc should I use I think I'm using the right one

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
wait I've been in there for like 20 minutes now and I still dont see you??? Are you using my hg fc on 4th Gen? And which fc should I use I think I'm using the right one

I was in there and I my self got tired of waiting sorry about that, message me back and we will resume the trade.

Water Gym Leader

Arlyn Aquos
Years
It would be mine I breed for all female starters myself, give me just a few to find it and NN it for you.
I wouldn't want you to have to breed for one to NN for me. It just seems like a hassle to me. I have my own method to re-NN Pokemon not mine, but I don't like to use it, but I would for a Shiny Mudkip Female.

Back