• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eventing question (RMXP)

Years
Hi I'm developing this game over the Kanto Manga and I've discovered an issue lately. In certain cutscenes of the game you get into battles and then after the battle the cutscenes continue. I want to make it so in the cutscenes the certain trainer disappears and then I get rid of the event for that trainer sprite by turning on a switch to turn it to an event with nothing. Everything goes smoothly except the trainer (Green), who's sprite will not disappear after walking away. How can I make it so this happens? If you need a better description of this question I can post a video and show you guys. Just ask, I can understand if this is hard to understand.

Video Link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irS7-RkQ2RI
This should help you guys understand my issue more.

Last edited:
Back