• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

The Legend of the Winged Beings :: Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorano

幸福☆
Years
Okie dokie. =3 This is a discussion for my latest RP "The Legend of the Winged Beings". ^______^ Basically, just come here to discuss what is going to happen next, the progress of the RP, and your ideas. ^_~ Dont wander offtopic though!

~Karli

Sorano

幸福☆
Years
I'm not sure. =3 There is really no way of telling how its going to end. ^o^ Hopefully happily...but if this one goes well I'm gonig to make a second one, ^____^

~Karli

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
Well, I'm in a ton of RPs, so if I post slow, forgive me. ;-;

Do we have kinda few Winged Beings though? xD;

Sorano

幸福☆
Years
justokre-- Yes, me too. o.o; But thats mainly because of most of the people who joined arent posting, and everyone is on at different times. ^^;

Evelina-chan-- Yeah, we dont have a lot. XD; Or do you mean to many~?

~Karli

Sorano

幸福☆
Years
You dont have to turn into a winged being. ^^; We need more humans too. =P But it would help if you could help recruit members. ^o^ *hugs*

~Karli

justokre

Open your eyes.
Years
Hehe I just think Miyu should be the next to post, since she's playing a major role and her char hasn't done anything. Plus her char needs to respond to that question about the sandals. That's all :-D

*pats Karli's dense head* =P kidding.

Miyu-chan

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
Karli, I meant that we didn't have as much Winged Beings as I thought there would be. xD At first I wanted to sign up as a winged being, but I thought that there would be too less humans. xD

[/end rant]

Anyways, I posted... Sorry justokre. n_n;;;

justokre

Open your eyes.
Years
Miyu-chan said:
Karli, I meant that we didn't have as much Winged Beings as I thought there would be. xD At first I wanted to sign up as a winged being, but I thought that there would be too less humans. xD

[/end rant]

Anyways, I posted... Sorry justokre. n_n;;;

No problemo! Do your best!

Miyu-chan

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
lol, thanks. xD

BTW Karli... =x What are we supposed to do in the forest now? xD

justokre

Open your eyes.
Years
I guess my char will leave, and of course meet both of you at a later date... or something. Or we coul all split and fast forward it into the future. I suppose it be mainly your choice, Karli, as creator of the RP. ^_^

Miyu-chan

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
Awww... I'll miss your interesting character. ;D For a while anyway. n___n

*post dedicated to Eli*

justokre

Open your eyes.
Years
Well, I completely forgot to post in the morning, but it's done now. Hope you like. I guess new chars could jump in now. And of course the current chars can decide whatever they will be doing. Also, can I make another char to control at the same time, Karli?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back