• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

romhackersweekly@pokecommunity [Issue 1 - learning about voicegroups]

Thrace

@tion
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 2, 2016
I thought you meant video footage of gameplay of the hack with commentary, I didn't realise you were going to video yourself. The interview was great, it was very enjoyable to read. Can't wait for the next issue.

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
Nice... I Really enjoyed the interview with KBM...Quite interesting...
Are you planning on extending into new areas in future issues???
Also looking forward to having some video reviews in the future...

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Ahh the HM tip is great and I'm sure will be helpful to many people developing their hacks.

The interview was interesting nice to hear CBM is working hard ;) XD Hehe.

Years
Awesome, I actually enjoyed reading the entire thing. I usually hate zines, but this was actually well put and applied to a sensible topic. Awesome, man.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
Thats really cool!!I love it,and i cant wait for the next issue.I think i'm going to use the tip for the HM's,true,they're boring. :D

HackMew

Mewtwo Strikes Back
Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2011
Something I'd like to report:

lock //Prevents the player from moving while the script is executed

Wrong. Lock prevents the person you're talking with from moving while the script is executed. That's a common misunderstood thing I guess. BTW, the player is locked automatically by the game while a script is executed. I know it doesn't make a lot of sense for a cutting tree or a rock, for example, but the game use lock anyway for both.

Back