• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKéMON ROMs Playable With PS2

Status
Not open for further replies.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I just got a PS2 a few months ago and my bros went crazy and started playing all sorts of PS2 games they could get their hands on... >.>
It came up to me about how wonderful would it be for PKMN ROMs to be playable with a PS2, but I thought it would be impossible...

So just out of curiosity, I just searched YouTube until I stumbled upon a video wherein a gamer's actually playing PKMN ROMs via PS2. I was surprised o i tried looking for it, which I did and it did work.
The downside is that I can only play Yellow, Red, and Pinball, in a different language...

So I turned here to ask for some help. is it possible to play advance PKMN ROMs and even some hacks/mods on a PS2?

Destiny.

The Absol Master
Years
  • Seen Oct 31, 2019
I believe you can emulate on PS2. Only I think it's not worth it. I heard you had to write CD-Rs or DVDs or something with rom/emulator information -.-

TheDeathBlow

The Hatched Egg
Years
It actually is possible. I'm not that good at it, but its possible. Don't give up trying. I play ruby destiny on a DVD-RW. One thing i'm trying to do now is create a program that is compatible with the PS2 so I can play multiple games on it. I'll give you the status of it if you are interested

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Would make sense to be possible.
I can do it on a PSP, I presume it would be somehow similar for a PS2.

DrFuji

[I]Heiki Hecchara‌‌[/I]
Years
Sorry TheDeathBlow, but please don't bump threads that haven't been posted in for over a month.

With that said, closed~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back