• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Member of the Year 2012 Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I've only just thought to look at this thread. I won things omg! I won Most Interesting Blogger despite only blogging like twice this whole year hahahahaha

They must have been good! :P

AllyJacqui

The one and only -
Years
I-i Was nominated? When... WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN?! Omg, thanks guys for voting for me, even if i didn't win. :D To think you guys nominated me is awesome!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Needless to say, I wasn't expecting the outcome. However, congrats to everyone who won, placed, and were nominated. For anyone who didn't place, I hope you guys get something next year around! Just stick around and be active!

Anyway, I'd bow out and make some speech if I felt that this was a big thing, but I'd like to thank everybody for voting, and I really hope you enjoyed it this year. Wising all of you the very best with your new year on PC guys!

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Winners for the Other Trivia section, in case if you didn't forget that section. (OMG I ACTUALLY PLACED SOMETHING IN MOTY!!)

MOTY PRETTIEST PROFILE CONTEST RESULTS]

SUPPORTERS
First: Derozio ( 15 Votes )
Second: Peridition Haze ( 14 Votes )
Third: Pokestick, Good Times. ( 13 Votes )

NON-SUPPORTERS
First: Forever2 ( 13 Votes )
Second: SNOR(es)LAX & Volcanix769 ( 12 Votes )
Third: synerjee ( 11 Votes )

First three winners of each will receive the emblem. For anyone else, if they with to know how many votes they got then feel free to ask here, VMs (if you don't mind the number being somewhere public) or PM.

Congrats to all the winners! I have to say that this is these are the most close-knit results that I have seen for a long time for the PPC.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
Years
Still getting votes in most missed, eh?

Really, I'm glad some people still cherish the fun times we had. :)

Years
  • Seen Nov 15, 2015
What? No votes for me? I demand a recount! Nah, you can't not get on for 4 months and expect people to vote for you. Anyways, I've returned! :D Still, congrats to Abnegation! (I wanted GolurkIsDaBomb to win.JK)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back