• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Regal

How does the Plot sound so far?

• This is an Awsome plot!

Votes: 16 69.6%
  • The plot is decent

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • I don't like the plot

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

tdata

Pokemon GX
Years
  • Seen Oct 2, 2009
Cuz i was bored, i messed with it, and see that you basicly have to have blank tiles to get anywhere... lol i added and objust layer and it whited everything out... :P

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2009
yeah, still trying to learn some basic controls, well anyway, I am about to update my Regal demo, the rapidshare download is the Fixed one, soon I will have a .rar download too.

tdata

Pokemon GX
Years
  • Seen Oct 2, 2009
Messed with it somemore, imported all the charsets and tilesets i have into sphere. Rmxp graphics look really good with sphere, now if only i could get the passablility down pat...

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
Years
I agree, with Booda. probably impossible to convert Sphere game to VBA :P although you can always make it look like VBA (that's what I'm doing :P)
Swizzler121, are you making the game in Sphere now?
if you need help ask me :)

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
Years
hum, it's kinda difficult to explain over the internet but I can give you some tutorials that can give you a start (it worked with me) and the rest you find out with time (like I did) XD

It only took me 5 hours to learn JavaScript and a bunch of days to understand all features that Sphere offers :P

add me to msn: [email protected] and I'll give you the tutorials

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2009
well, I'm still learning javascript, It's easier than I thought, and I have finalized the name of the map/phone/other device, It will be called the Poke'comm device. and darkdoom, I am having some troubles with the defalt start screen, where you choose the game, I need to edit it to look like the "press start" title.

What it looks like now:
title3ni.png

If anyone could help me with this It would be greatly appreciated.
I think that the Sphere editon might be the only one coming out because of the awsome mouse feature. this will take the options menu, and battles to a whole new level.

tdata

Pokemon GX
Years
  • Seen Oct 2, 2009
Though i've only tons of ideas and no idea where to start, i'll ask you a question. Why use sphere's game selection menu? Just have a map who's tileset is the titlescreen, and have a flashing picture as the player. Then just do an if enter is pressed, warp to the starting map... I think i can do that with as little as i know right now...

Booda Sack

Sphere Master
Years
If you empty the "start" directory and put your game in there then just rename "engine.exe" to what ever you want and then when you run it your game will run first.
When you run your game from the editor though it should just run straight away.

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2009
ok thanks for the help you guys, here are some updates:
-there will be new Pokemon Center, mart buildings,
-when you enter a gym, instead of seeing the stadium there is a registration desk where you register to fight.
-much more to come!

_Huggle_Bunny_

~*Im Dead And Im Semi Back*~
Years
Hmmm...i would like to be a tester.......I can only findingglitches and graphical errors and stuff along that nature.....
I used to could make sprites...but i stoped for some reason......and would like to get back in to it.....You Know Were i can get the stuff to make sprites?????(yea i know that was a lil off topic)

Any way thanks for ya time....

_Mwu_

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2009
well unless I see some examples of your work I can only say I have no need for another beta tester until next beta, which will be awhile, and for your other question try searching google for a website called the spriters reasouce.

Dark Quill

Shadow of a demon
Years
I was about to inquire about being a beta-tester...
Still, which program are you using to create this? I've had an idea for a game for a long time, and I think I may be able to do it if given the proper tools.

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2009
well dark quil, I am using rmxp, and sphere, While I have no sphere shots up, I should have them after a while. Even though RMXP is easier to use, I still want to use Sphere.

Dark Quill

Shadow of a demon
Years
Oh no problem, I've got broadband, I'll just D/L the demo :p

-EDIT: Hmm, the game keeps crashing after I put in my name. Is it just not programmed to go that far, or is it an actual bug?
Any help would be great.

Last edited:

Bam

Years
  • Seen Nov 26, 2005
the screenshots look great! but i downloaded it and it just dissappears after i download it.

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2009
hmm... that dissapear thing is weird, and I never heard anyone else say it crashes after the name part, hmm..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back