• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y General Chat and Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

blue

gucci
Years
Odds are that they're going to be slightly slower than BW, or at least have some sort of lag. It's a whole new handheld and with these games being the first for the 3DS, I'm sure there's going to be a few problems that arise.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
Odds are that they're going to be slightly slower than BW, or at least have some sort of lag. It's a whole new handheld and with these games being the first for the 3DS, I'm sure there's going to be a few problems that arise.

All that I hope is that they're not as slow as D/P. I like to be able to blitz through battles if I want to.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
If the battles are slow again, I'll cry. At first we won't notice, but once we play a faster game for a bit, it'll become painfully obvious. I find it a lot harder to play Diamond and Pearl after playing B2/W2.

I think there will be an option to toggle on and off the battle cinematic so that everything will run faster or smoother. Or at least, make them faster. I mean, they've done it with all the previous pokemon games, they could do it again with this one.

Pokefanmaster101

Pokemon Fan 1
Years
  • Seen Feb 22, 2013
I heard some rumours that this generation would be Pokemon X, Y & Z. But I do know that when they remake Ruby & Sapphire they are taking some Pokemon out of these games to put into the remade version of the games.

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
I heard some rumours that this generation would be Pokemon X, Y & Z. But I do know that when they remake Ruby & Sapphire they are taking some Pokemon out of these games to put into the remade version of the games.

Ehhh, why?

FireRed/LeafGreen didn't have Gen III pokemon, HeartGold/SoulSilver didn't have Gen III/IV pokemon...why would, if we even get them, remakes feature Pokemon not native to the region?

And also it's more likely that X & Y refer to Genetics/DNA.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
Actually HgSs did have Gen IV pokémon at least in it's dex, the evolutions of gen II pokémon. It's possible they'll do the same with Hoenn but we're getting ahead of ourselves as we don't even know if this generation has evolutions of past generations.

A speed up would be nice. Hopefully GF will speed up the animation of the final product.

PrimalDialgasaur

Primal Sauropod
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 2, 2014
Announced now, Coro-Coro scans and a new Pokemon Smash coming this week are revealed to include an Eeveelution (at minimum) from the latest episode of Pokemon smash, all cast members were wearing Eevee and it's evolution's costumes, and they said something new for X/Y was coming...

blue

gucci
Years
Interesting, if its not a new Eeveelution then thats just the biggest anti climax ever. Either way it should be exciting, finally some more X and Y news!

Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2013
Sooooo
Who here is waiting for them to start using letters for the greek alphabet?
*sits and plays his pokemon alpha and omega versions*

Also.....please......no more freaking new pokemon next game ._.
Except maybe legendaries and a few generation exclusives.
Seriously.....what the hell....were already at like what 700??

We need more Eeveelutions :3

Electric/Flying
Fire/water
Banana/Strawberry (Those aren't pokemon types but hell yeah :D )

WAIT!

we need a NORMAL type eeveelution! o.o

yeah, it'd just be a 'grown up' eevee....but come onnnnn :3

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Personally, I've always thought that the Eeveelutions represented elements in their own right, so, maybe the next one will be a ground type?

It's actually quite amusing the amount of speculation of possible new eeveelutions. <3

PrimalDialgasaur

Primal Sauropod
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 2, 2014
I always imagined the flying type eveelution having really pretty wings, and having a light blue kind of color, kind of like Glaceon's shade, maybe?

If there's a ground-type eeveelution, I imagine it to look kind of wolf-ish, light brown shade, something like that. @_@

I've always imagined it Altaria-style, cloud body, white fur, blue eyes. A Sheepeevee (for the flying type) Ground I thought would be a coyote type....maybe even a fox

Last edited:

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Flying Eevee would be all white, with wisps of clouds coming off of its ears, and tufts of fur clouds at its feet. Perhaps some shades of gray to stylize but that's it. Ground would be brown, with sand comically coming out of its ears.

pokemanmdj

Random Passerby
Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2016
For the perhaps new Eevee evolution, I'm putting all my money...
All of it...

On it being either Flying or Steel. I don't know why either- I'd just love an Eevee evolution of those types. :3

blue

gucci
Years
Yeah, for me it would be the sky blueish coloured body surrounded by white clouds, similar to Altaria but not a carbon copy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back