• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ah, blissful candy!♪

Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2015
Are you someone who likes candy? Which kinds of candy do you like? & Why you like or don't like them?

I like candy, as it's something that can keep my mind off of things, as like the title says, it's blissful. I especially like chocolate♪

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Not really.
People I know think that I'm weird because of it, but I've never much liked sugary stuff, even as a kid.

I also should mention that I loathe dark chocolate. Loathe it.
>_>

Last edited:

Honest

Hi!
Years
Chocolate, absolutely. Like, I have chocolate in my veins.

As for other sorts of candy, not really. Everyone once in a while, I might buy a pack of Sour Patches or Welches, but that's as far as I go with the other stuff.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I usually like chocolate candy, expecially with peanuts/almonds in it and Reece's Peanut Butter cups are one of my favorites.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
Anything with chocolate in it is my food. As well as butter pancakes, they're frikkin' awesome.

As of candy in general, lollipop = love.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
SUNSHINE LOLLIPOPS AND RAAAINBOOWS~

Just ignore that random moment XD;. I really like eating candy especially chocolates ranging from milk to dark, although white chocolate was never something I fancied. I also adore lollipops and some sour candies. In general candy also helps me take my mind off and helps soothe my stress while also tasting delicious. n__n

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
Well, chocolate is my favourite food, and not even for the taste. It's manufactured into convenient slabs that break up nicely, is reasonably solid yet soft and melts easily, and it has a high energy content so not much is needed; it's like the ultimate ration food.

Practicalities of chocolate aside, there isn't much else I'll have. I don't necessarily dislike traditional sweets per se, but they aren't really something I care to eat; I feel the same way about ice-cream. I did have a rock by my keyboard for months and never ate it.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I feel like candy and chocolate are honestly two different things altogether. I enjoy marshmellows though. And as for candy bars, I think aero and 3 musketeers are the best :3

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
I don't like candy but I like chocolate. Does that count?

Years
Argh. I've gone off of processed sugar for a week and I want candy now. I love the sour flavored kinds the most, particularly lemon-flavored ones, but I've got a lot of favorites.

I did have a rock by my keyboard for months and never ate it.
Oh, wow. I had something like that when I was a tiny, tiny child, but I've never seen one since so I always thought I'd made it up in my head.

Crux

Evermore
Years
Yup.
I don't really have a favorite kind, though.
I mean, Snickers is great, but sometimes I want Butterfinger, and then again, maybe I want a Fireball.

Sirfetch’d

Yes I love candy and I eat it all of the time. There isnt many types I don't like, but I HATE cherry flavored candy.

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
I love fruity gummy candy and I will kiss feet in exchange for gummy worms. Sadly, I can't eat chocolate because it makes me really sick. White chocolate is okay, but it has to be actual white chocolate (just because of preference reasons). I can identify fakes right away.

Years
I do love chocolate and candy, as long as it has no nuts in it.

Anything with nuts is a huge no-no for me, because I hate nuts. But yes I do have a bit of a sweet tooth hahaha.

As for my fave, I love anything that's chewy and gummy and fruity!

Years
I've actually found that over the last year or so, I haven't enjoyed candy as much as I used to. For example, I had leftover Halloween candy that I finally finished up in late January, whereas it never used to make it past mid-November. Also, after finishing up some Easter chocolates recently, I'd be okay to go without any chocolate for the next few months.

Swedish Berries, though, I don't think I could ever get sick of. I could eat a bag of those every couple days for the rest of my life and still want more.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
Mars bars are the best, if you are not from the UK they are like the American Candy called Milky Ways.

No they're not! Milky Ways don't have caramel in them! It changes the whole flavour IT'S TOTALLY DIFFERENT!

Americans, disregard that image and instead imagine a Snickers without the peanuts.

Back