• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wondering what your fellow members are eating for breakfast?

Sirfetch’d

Usually just cereal or some fruit.(I usually don't wake up in time for breakfast :[)

Oshamaru

Legs go, Megaman!
Years
...Pancakes.

If not, then cereal, boiled eggs, oatmeal or a sandwich.

Last edited:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
If I'm going to leave the house soon, I don't always eat breakfast. I have no appetite during mornings.

Otherwise I just eat whatever I can make quickly.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
I just have some bread with coconut jam/peanut butter with a cup of coffee

Years
I usually don't have a proper breakfast. Maybe just one fruit or a single chip or something, haha. It's just so hard to eat anything because I'm never hungry in the morning. ;o;

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
My breakfast of champions include two chocolate chip waffles with maple syrup, oven-baked husbrowns, a small bowl of cereal (preferably Resse's puffs), and a glass of O.J.

That's usually what I have for breakfast, but, sometimes I can vary meals like... green-pepper omelettes, or beef sausages.

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
There's never a specific breakfast for me. I just shove a random food object in my face and I'm good to go.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
i don't eat something specific and sometimes i choose not to eat anything...but when there is someone to eat with me,that's sooo great and i would like to eat then.....i just hate eating alone tbh

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
Usually it's just a bottle of water. Most days I don't have time to actually eat before I go to work, and by "don't have time" I mean I'm way too lazy to cook and do the dishes at 6 in the morning.

Years
Usually I wind up eating 1 cup of Cheerios with 2 packs of Sweet-n-low each morning as my regular breakfast meal, to keep me from intaking too much sugar into my diet. However, sometimes on the weekend (depending on when I wake up) I may make myself a bagel with bacon on it or just a bagel with jelly on it

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
I usually eat cereal with almond milk and fruit for breakfast on my way into work, and I drink that V8 rip off Tropicana brand.

droomph

weeb
Years
waffles.

and butter.

lots of butter.

and milk.

sometimes I don't eat breakfast because I'm too late and it's 12 PM D: it's awful. /firstworldproblems

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Most of the time it's not much but either eggs, toast or a bowl of cereal. There's this I like to make called "egg in a basket" aka "egg in a nest" every once in a while. if you've seen V For Vendetta you know what I'm talking about pretty much a a slice of toast with a fried egg in the center.
Spoiler:

It tastes better than it looks if done right. Sometimes my dad makes either sausage , bacon , waffles, or pancakes too, usually on weekends. I always have breakfast with a cup of coffee usually with ice and cream.

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
Years
I just eat whatever I'm in the mood for, really. I wake up around 11:30-12:50, so it's pretty much lunchtime as soon as I'm awake =P

Today I had me some sesame chicken for breakfast, though x]

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Most of the time I skip breakfast, but on the rare occasions that I do eat something its usually just fruit, mainly oranges - or breakfast from McDonalds (Bacon Egg & Cheese McGriddle), usually Sunday mornings on my way to work, same today.

Years
I wish it wasn't the case, but I almost always skip breakfast, mostly because I get a stomach ache when I eat too early in the day. When I do have it, though, it's usually something simple like some toast or a bowl of whatever cereal's in the cupboard.

Back