• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Red hack: Pokemon TRE: Team Rocket Edition

Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2015
I started a forum playthrough of this game, might bring it some publicity =p

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2012
I just played through the majority of this hack. It is very well done! I'm currently at the Elite 4...so hard lol.

Years
love the hack I just wish you had made like a james sprite for the trainer card and a back sprite for him , other than that I loved the hack and really enjoyed playing it. I just finished it a few minutes ago

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2016
THis game is so sweet!
P.S. (where is the "fourth gym" with erika as the leader? i have every other gym badge...)

zlayer200

Sw3den H4ck3r ;d
Years
i agree, this is the best pokemon red hack ever.
Though i cant get past a gym where all the trainers has like lvl 45+ pokemon and i got one lvl 43, 37, 35,35,35,35 like dat. its anoyying..

Well i hope ill make it, and thanks for a wonderfull hack!

Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2015
You can just skip the gym for now, fight other pokemon in other routes

Ozzlander

Programmer Ozzy
Years
  • Age 35
  • USA
  • Seen Jul 28, 2009
this is a really cool concept and hack id love to see you make it for a newer rom base too or in color

miksy91

Dark Energy is back in action! ;)
Years
Could someone help me since I can't find Brock's gym anywhere and I'm stuck now because I can't use Cut.
I've already badge from Misty and Lt. Surge but I can't cut the tree behind snorlax because I haven't defeated Brock.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
wow good idea 4 a game, i will deferently play this

My Cyndaquil is on Fire!

is HFI's lil' bro
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 27, 2009
Ive always wanted to play as team rocket in pokemon!
this looks really good I cant wait till you make the next beta!

LathaenCryx

Salty SaltOar
Years
This hack is pretty sweet. Not gonna lie there. =D

I've actually been doing a Let's Play video series of TRE since February since there was only one other Let's Play series and it hadn't been updated in months. If you wanna see, you can check my signature.

Last edited:
Back