• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Ivory Tower--The Flight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
All right, here it is; the discussion thread. We have our interesting mix of angst-ridden characters, so who's up for just starting now, instead of waiting for others to join?

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
I would be OVERJOYED to start right now! I'm very psyched to get going. I'm sure Brad wouldn't object either, i know he's around haha.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
Years
Your RP seems really intresting and that is saying a lot (To no offense of the other RP creators) since it caught my attention. I think I will enjoy this RP to a good degree.

Still to the reason why I am really here. I am not sure if you saw but I place a sign up there before your last post and I just want to know if I was accepted or not. Thanks in advance.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 19, 2010
Hope my profile is good enough, I really like this idea, and even more so because it lets me play as my favorite pokemorph. =D

Brad

The Paper Fastener
Years
Yep- sitting on my spinning chair, already watched anime, I'll be ready to post anytime. Although I mqay be slowed this week, I have semseter exams, except on Wednesday and Friday. On Friday, at, like, 4:30, I leave for Disney World for teh entire weekend. So if we do start, my actions may be a bit erratic... but i'd still love to start.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
Yes, Charizard_Maa, she saw it, and you're accepted. *smiles*

Trainer Kat and Thalen, you two are in as well!

Woooo, Disney World! Syn lives close to Disney World. Epcot is amazing, too, foo's. xD Oh, and Space Mountain, whoo-boy. If you ride on Space Mountain, Brad, go on the roller coaster to the left; it's faster and more intense that the one on the right, if you like crazy rides. (Syn thinks so, at least.)

All right. Starting in three. . . two. . . one. . . *types furiously*

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 19, 2010
Oi, I wish I could draw as well as Kat or someone, =/
Chishio could fully be pictured! T-T

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
Oi, I wish I could draw as well as Kat or someone, =/
Chishio could fully be pictured! T-T

Syn could draw him! She drew Myste, and she loves to draw, so it Thalen wanted Syn to, she could. *hopeful smile*

All right, it's started. >:D OH YEAH! *is excited that people actually like her RP*

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
lol Thalen i'm in the same boat... i was quite jealous that Syn can draw so well. Time to start though! lets have fun everyone

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
lol Thalen i'm in the same boat... i was quite jealous that Syn can draw so well. Time to start though! lets have fun everyone

*blushes* Oh, Syn isn't that great, especially compared to some people. . . she'll draw Evkay's too, if Evkay wants.

Hell, she'll just draw them all. xD

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
i just joined the RPG i hoe im welcome anyway.. so wats on discussion

On discussion is where we choose what course of action to take, and generally chat with each other.

And, Syn's deepest apologies, but you were not accepted, N-Xige. . . However, Syn will give you chance to improve and then improve yourself. Practice RPing for as long as you'd like, keep up with the story if your'd like, or don't, if you're angry, then PM Syn a sample RP, and Syn will decide if she should let you in.

Actually, on second thought, we'll take vote. Send it here after you send it to Syn through PM, and all the RPers will decide.

Zore

Reaper
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2012
Question, because I am obviously slightly confused as to the layout of the base. I assumed all rooms are on a hall that has two communal bathrooms is this incorrect?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 19, 2010
NO MORE SIGN UPS.

<3 thalen

Question, because I am obviously slightly confused as to the layout of the base. I assumed all rooms are on a hall that has two communal bathrooms is this incorrect?

Bathrooms are not connected I guess. Each dorm has beds and a table
And two bathrooms

Dorms are across the hall from each other.

Last edited:

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
All right, here's how is goes.

There are a lot of 'Morphs, so a system was devised for them.

Layout.png

Basically, every dorm has three beds, since people ended up in rooms together (as opposed to having their own room like Syn planned,) a table, a screen and speaker on the wall across from the door to the hallway, and a door that leads to the bathrooms. She's sorry for the confusion! It seems that people wanted to board together, so she tried to accomedate that fact.

This clear everything up?

EDIT:

Also, no more sign-ups will be accepted. The Flight is full. Sorry to anyone else out there!

Last edited:

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
Years
Yes, Charizard_Maa, she saw it, and you're accepted. *smiles*

Trainer Kat and Thalen, you two are in as well!

Woooo, Disney World! Syn lives close to Disney World. Epcot is amazing, too, foo's. xD Oh, and Space Mountain, whoo-boy. If you ride on Space Mountain, Brad, go on the roller coaster to the left; it's faster and more intense that the one on the right, if you like crazy rides. (Syn thinks so, at least.)

All right. Starting in three. . . two. . . one. . . *types furiously*

Thanks for letting me in. Feels good to be part of a RP again. haha

Man, you guys work fast. haha Guess I chose the wrong day to go out. haha

I don't mind being drawn. haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back