• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

.gaia

.gaia-tastic. :3
Years
I'd love to get into RPing, but I don't get this. In other forums; we have to sign up to be in these Role-Plays, and I don't see them here. Do I have to sign up or just join with my own character? Please, if this is the wrong place too, sorry. :3

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Well, here, things might get a bit confusing. Depending on the roleplay, a creator might post only the OoC thread for people to sign-up in. These are a bit dangerous to sign-up for, because all threads in the main RP area are set on moderation, because we have a policy on the amount of plot you need to have in order for your roleplay to be accepted.

However, because these OoC sign-up threads do not go through this process, there are high chances of it not having enough plot.

The easiest way to get a guarunteed ticket on a smooth ride to roleplaying and having fun is by posting your sign-up in the existing threads on the main roleplay board. You'll want to check first to see if they want all their sign-ups in the OoC thread, or if it's the traditional type of roleplay board where sign-ups are posted on the main thread.

If you have anymore questions, or if my explanation was confusing, please PM me. ^^

.gaia

.gaia-tastic. :3
Years
Well, here, things might get a bit confusing. Depending on the roleplay, a creator might post only the OoC thread for people to sign-up in. These are a bit dangerous to sign-up for, because all threads in the main RP area are set on moderation, because we have a policy on the amount of plot you need to have in order for your roleplay to be accepted.

However, because these OoC sign-up threads do not go through this process, there are high chances of it not having enough plot.

The easiest way to get a guarunteed ticket on a smooth ride to roleplaying and having fun is by posting your sign-up in the existing threads on the main roleplay board. You'll want to check first to see if they want all their sign-ups in the OoC thread, or if it's the traditional type of roleplay board where sign-ups are posted on the main thread.

If you have anymore questions, or if my explanation was confusing, please PM me. ^^

Confusing, yes, but I think I caught it. Thanks a lot for the help! ^^;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back