• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First rule of Fight Club: Don't talk about Fight Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
Today was apparently hotter than yesterday. I had to walk around outside a bit both days. But, I found today to be a lot more comfortable. Maybe it was more humid yesterday?

Years
Damn, this heatwave is really getting to me lol. But thank goodness there's a cooling system here. xD

But anyways the last chat seemed to eand too shor compared to the other ones. But eh that's just me probz.

Anyways finally on the last quarter of Dragon Quest V. Underworld here we go~

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Wait no I changed my mind. Per irc discussion I want a rum and Dr. Pepper.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
Years
Even when I put sunscreen on I still wind up getting burnt on my face/neck/shoulders. No matter how strong or how much. Hence why I avoid the outdoors as much as possible. :P

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
My friend ran into my mom and I the other day and asked why my mom is so tan and I'm so pale. We've been out in the sun the same amount :( I just don't tan well!!

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
I usually avoid the sun after I got burnt when I was 8 and had a very horrible week in a summer camp XD
I don't tan very well as a result, since I end up running to every shadow I see on the street XD

Years
I burn very easily. I remember when I was in London at an Expo and it was boiling. I was taking that many pictures, by the end of the day, I had my DSLR outline on my face... Wasn't my finest moment.​

Years
Well the funny thing is, I burn really easily, but I don't tan, I go back to my pale, white skin. It is like... seriously unfair. Haha.

I have my parents Irish skin.​

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
I don't mind the heat. I kind of like it. I'm fine with heat, but not humidity. And I don't like if it makes me sweat though. I haven't been outside for extended periods of time the last couple of days, only like 20 minutes or so. And indoors I have air conditioning, so it hasn't bugged me. Better than the freezing cold at least.

When I go to the beach, I tend to get burned, if I get burned, on my shoulders and my face (like ears). Not usually enough to peel though, just hot to the touch for a day or two. I usually cover myself up pretty well in some high number sunscreen. I tend to spend a lot of time in the water, so my face and shoulders tend to be exposed and I take to longer to put more lotion on. XD You'd think Mediterranean skin would be some kind of protection, but no.

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
Years
Has this become the staff DCC or what!

I love the sun though, surfing is definitely the best thing to do when the suns out! Mustnt forget to put the sunscreen and zinc on though! Sun cancer isnt fun :O

Years
I don't mind the heat at all, even though I burn, but the only time it gets horrible for me, is when it is humid at night. I can't sleep if it is warm and it sucks so much! :(​

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
Bleh, I prefer the embrace of the cold rather than the hug of heat that never seems to let go. I can't do anything while I'm hot; I just collapse and languish for hours :(

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
;_; I'm usually always cold or cool ;o; rarely hot.. ;_; it sucks ;O;

:C And I loled at this thread's title.. ;_; In the UK though, it's certainly the case.. >_> it's still cold and rainy here..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back