• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First Hack of the Quarter - 2012

Hack of the Quarter?

• Pokémon CrystalDust

Votes: 69 27.2%
  • Pokémon Snakewood

Votes: 117 46.1%
  • Pokémon Dark Future

Votes: 68 26.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rodriguezjames55

No Jokes #MegaCharizard
Years
i hate fakemon but snakewood is awesome @NarutoActor play the game before insulting it and for the story was so good i was distracted from the bad sprites
Spoiler:
criticize after a game play

Last edited:

Mr. Black

Master Of Reality
Years
Snakewood for the win ! It will be great if the "Award" Section transformed to "Awards" and basically i think it's one of the best yet underrated ( and crazy) hacks in pokecommunity...it's one of it's kind. Asimov ( and the 9 other members of DEADLY SEVEN) will be proud of it !

DrFuji

[I]Heiki Hecchara‌‌[/I]
Years
Whelp, that wraps up the first Hack of the Quarter competition.

Congratulations Cutlerine, you'll be getting your champagne in the mail and well done to miksy91 and diegoisawesome for showing Emulation what you're made of. We hope that everybody enjoyed the contest while it lasted because the next one will be held in the far-off reaches of November.

Closed~

Back