• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Graphics: Gen VI: DS-Style 64x64 Pokemon Sprite Resource

GOLDstandard

Eclectic
Years
Anyway I've done Clawitzer. It was an absolute pain in the butt.

RFcfcyn.png

and here's its icon.

TQnAZ5K.png

can't wait to see how you fare now that you're approaching the ridiculously detailed sprites like clawitzer (xerneas, florges, dragalge etc) :p

clawitzer looks absolutely great though so i'm not worried

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I've been following from the beginning and you amaze me every time you post a new sprite. Pretty good stuff here.
The only sprite I REALLY have a problem with would be Goodra's, because it looks like it smoked something it shouldn't have.
But that's just my opinion. Keep up the work!

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 14, 2014
MrDollSteak, thank you for the sprites! They've helped so much while me and my friend are adding 6th gen pokemon to our game. I've decided to try and start spriting myself. First I made the regular and shiny fronts to Talonflame. Please tell me if you like them and will use them.

GOLDstandard

Eclectic
Years
MrDollSteak, thank you for the sprites! They've helped so much while me and my friend are adding 6th gen pokemon to our game. I've decided to try and start spriting myself. First I made the regular and shiny fronts to Talonflame. Please tell me if you like them and will use them.

The sprites in this resource must be sized to 64x64 to fit within the parameters of the gba sprites

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 14, 2014
The sprites in this resource must be sized to 64x64 to fit within the parameters of the gba sprites
Thanks for the info. I'm new to spriting so I'll try to fix it, but it did work for me, so if anyone using RPGMAKER wants a talonflame front sprite I just made one that works for that

Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2023
I resized these pictures to the 64x64 format so I hope they are now acceptable, but if they're not please tell me what i could improve on to make them better.
That's not a sprite, that's a pre-rendered model still captured from X/Y. MrDollSteak will only accept custom-drawn, 16-bit, 64x64 sprites, with the shading style used by the sprites in HeartGold/SoulSilver (Gen 1&2 Pokémon) and Black/White (Gen 5 Pokémon).

GOLDstandard

Eclectic
Years
That's not a sprite, that's a pre-rendered model still captured from X/Y. MrDollSteak will only accept custom-drawn, 16-bit, 64x64 sprites, with the shading style used by the sprites in HeartGold/SoulSilver (Gen 1&2 Pokémon) and Black/White (Gen 5 Pokémon).

^yep

Hey Chaos, are you still working on this project at all? I remember that you did espurr and it looked great!
Maybe you'd like to bring your magical spriting powers back to helping Mr. Dollsteak ;)) two advanced spriters working on this = mindblown

MrDollSteak

Formerly known as 11bayerf1
Years
I resized these pictures to the 64x64 format so I hope they are now acceptable, but if they're not please tell me what i could improve on to make them better.

As Chaos said, I wouldn't really consider this a sprite. It's just a screenshot of Talonflame's model resized shoddily.

^yep

Hey Chaos, are you still working on this project at all? I remember that you did espurr and it looked great!
Maybe you'd like to bring your magical spriting powers back to helping Mr. Dollsteak ) two advanced spriters working on this = mindblown

Chaos still participates, I mostly communicate with him directly. For example Bunnelby and Bergmite were a collaborative effort by the both of us. In which cases I made the back sprites, and he made the front sprites. They were then reshaded so that we can use them in both this project and Chaos' custom Sugimori sprite project. I'd definitely check it out.

That being said I've completed Tyrantrum!

ZDZv4Nd.png

It's back sprite was a pain to make due to the frill taking up so much space, and totally borking the dimensions, got it down though.

Also here is its icon!

qkfjyeB.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2020
Dude, You Posted the sprites in a size double than what it should be, I resized and polished them to work good with The Games. They're attached to this post.

yes, I'll remember, I think all my files I'll upload the double size because if I go on tumblr in small, becomes blurred. (Sorry for mi english, i used traductor) yo hablo español u.u

CJBlazer

Rogon, the Ninja Pokemon
Years
Umm, I was wondering if this thing is still alive or not. I can't wait to see the rest of gen 6 sprited. I hope to use these in my upcoming game (with credit given where credit is due of course). I was just hoping that this project is still going.

Years
Add Mega Sableye, Altaria, Salamence and Lopunny to the list, man. And what about Pikachu forms, will you do them?

Edit: and also Audino and Slowbro ;p

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
HeXaR, so far the only three posts you've made have, in one way or another (spam, 4/25, etc), broken a rule. This is something I've been noticing a lot in this thread lately, so I'm making a public post about it.

First off, double or consecutive posting is against the rules. So, when you make a post of any kind, please remember to edit that post to add any additional information. Second, merely posting "image + yay" is breaking the 4/25 rule, which means your post must contain four words / 25 letters. And lastly, even if you are this arcehopsterryxx person; it seems moot that you'd ignore the last ten pages of this thread and just post sprites carelessly with no appreciation for the thread's art or the creative process.

I'm not issuing any warnings or infractions here because you're new and I don't have definitive evidence to prove that you stole any art. But that's no excuse for ignorance. I highly suggest you read both PC's global rules and A&D's individual rules as well, along with any other guidelines established by the original poster. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to PM me (or any other moderator) and I'll happily help you navigate anything you need help with.

Years
  • Seen May 28, 2015
Heya!

Since a while ago, Ive saw this sprite resource and wanted to contribue to it, because im a bit good when it comes to sprites.

Anyways, yesterday ive attempted to do Talonflame, and here's the result:
talonflame.png

At overall, i really liked it, but the backsprites are kinda weird. Well, I think its pretty good just how it is now, but if you accept it, feel free to edit!

ps: ive got the colors from a talonflame sprite of a dude who made it for smogon, I didnt choose the colors myself cause i was lazy xD
if you think its acceptable then ill edit it and change the pallete.

Last edited:
Back