• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2015
Actually, I think it makes things more better organized. Separating the casual stuff from the more serious topics is something that I definitely find welcome.

Maybe then, the DCC won't end up being dead as much as in the past...

Years
DCC may actually be fun again without all the ~serious~ threads making it all herpderpy via osmosis. :P

>:(

Actually, I think it makes things more better organized. Separating the casual stuff from the more serious topics is something that I definitely find welcome.

Maybe then, the DCC won't end up being dead as much as in the past...

The last two have been quite active, actually. But yes, organization is good.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Forum Games sounds a billion percent better imo. It's such an apt description for what goes on in there!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Can we have the prefix moved to this section though? I miss it already :(

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
This is really weird but it makes sense. lol, it'll take a little getting used to!

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
OK THIS FORUM IS AMAZING! Poor Sammi. Andy is probably stupidly stoked now though.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
sammi will be so overloaded now, but hopefully Raichu won't let her pass out too soon. It'll take some getting used to.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
It is more organized now but I feel bad for those mods that will have ton of work.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Just the prospects of a new potential mod makes people willing and eager. As soon as someone's picked, everyone pretty much goes right back. I've seen it time and time again.

At least what I'll like here is that it's all lax. No crazy heated discussion. I'm gonna really lke this tbh.

I'm just stoked cause this whole CCP section is basically everything in PC I ever go to (OVP and the DCC). So if there is indeed a new moderator coming, he or she is going to become my new best friend. Cause he or she will be running my home practically. =P

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Some people are so obvious when it comes to modding. I bet I probably was back then too though, so I can't judge too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back