• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What did your first Eevee evolve into?

What did you evolve your first Eevee into?

• Total voters

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Like almost everyone else?Jolteon. Mine had Thundershock, Thunder, Pin missile, and Double Kick. o_o; It was with that Jolteon using Double Kick and Pin Missile against a Jynx I figured out that sometimes when it said Super-effective, it wasn?t true?

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
Years
The reason why Jolteon was so popular I think is because (as was mentioned) good Electric types were rare, Flareon (in my opinion) wasn't that great because of the crappy speed, and Vaporeon is pretty good but there's a ton of other water types (and Starmie can get better moves). Jolteon was also a good opponent to the dangerous Alakazams because the high special made Psychic do less damage, and Pin Missel (weak move, but bug that was really the only move good to Psychic and Alakazam has the defnese of a wet cookie).

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
I got Vapoureon first actually... It looks the most elegant and graceful. Plus I always liked water types more than electric or fire, psychic or dark (I played GSC as my first game). Plus Vapoureon has the most average in stats which back then I thought was a good thing. I was like "what... swift does barely anything for Espeon" so it's no good... Umbreon can't do much damage with whatever move so i thought that it sucked either... Flareon is good but always have to get hit first if the opponent happens to be "high level" so it's not a good thing (plus i hated fire). Jolteon has major defense problems if i missed Thunder plus it looks like some screwed-up porcupine so i didn't choose it either... that leaves Vapoureon who can attack, and won't lose much of anything too if the opponent hit me once ^_^;

But that's a LONG time ago...

punkie90

You can call me PK!
Years
Hmm. I belive for me it was hmm.. Flareon, because I used to like pikachu but my friend had a pokemon game before me and i read obe of his guide books and it said Flareon was the strongest of the tghree. So then I became atached to that little flareo. And it ended up helpin me beat the E4!

Back