• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Newbie =/= Noob.

Zennyo Ryūō

In love with CoD - WaW. XD
Years
Hey, I'm Zennyo Ryūō. I'm just your average member. I've had an account here before, but it wasn't exactly a model account. My old account didn't have any infractions or warnings, but I didn't like the poor quality of its posts. I like the games, animé (to an extent), previously liked the cards and I adore creative works. I roleplay, sprite, occassionally write fan fiction, as well as guides, and also battle competitively. But my main reason for coming to Pokécommunity was the amazing hacking scene. The level of hacking here is the highest that I've ever seen. It is only topped by some Halo hackers, but they're much older. The hacking scene seems fantastic though, and I can't wait to get started on my projects. I'm an experienced hacker, and I've been hacking since the beginning of 2008. I'll be starting some new hacks soon.

*spasm of joy*

If anyone wants to ask me anything or talk to me, just contact me via MSN. I'm almost always online. In a few words, greetings!

moments.

quixotic
Years
Welcome to the PokeCommunity where all members are greeted joyfully!
I am certain you will enjoy your time here because of all the nice people here. If you post a lot and follow all the rules, you will make friends, learn new things but most importantly you will inspire and be inspired.
I hope you have a great time here especially in the hacking forums where I am certain they will welcome you with open arms.
Have a great time, and if you have any problems, give us a buzz.
Good Luck!

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
Years
Welcome to PokeCommunity, Zennyo! Since you already have an another account here, I'm sure you already read the rules. So have fun here!

8th Wonder™

റിപ്പബ്ല? ??ക്ക്
Years
Well, welcime back I guess! It doesn't matter about the quality of the posts. Make sure you visit the ROM Hacking thread if you hack a lot :)

Aurafire

provider of cake
Years
Welcome back, Zennyo!

It's nice to see that you've returned to the wonderful PokeCommunity! O.O...You certainly will be quite busy! That's quite a lot of interests you have there. I'm sure you'll have a great time with all of your roleplaying, fanfic writing, spriting, competitive battling and hacking! =P

Enjoy your return I suppose, and I'll be seeing you around! =D

Back