• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Youkai Academy (OOC thread)

BlissyMKW

Rawr
Years
Maybe after Tyrant storms out of the classroom building in rage, kicking the door off the hinges. It's a sign his inner wolf is trying to take control.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
And what could sapph do? :o maybe he could bump into her, and then by punching him she trows him back, and then he'll notice she's a vampire?

BlissyMKW

Rawr
Years
In his current state, Tyrant might turn and attack if provoked. His instincts normally overpower Tyrant's human half when in werewolf form. Then again, he has glass in his right arm. Right now, I'm not sure what Tyrant would do.

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
XDD my character is Raki and he is in front of the A dorm even though he is in Dorm B

Sapphire Rose

Years
Rafael p- sapphire is also going to intereact with Tyrant, so if you're fast you can join xD it's forward the school

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
juniebug90, next time you interact with a RPer's character, PM that person or mention it here. I was confused where the fire even came from 'til now.

I hope I got this right who's doing what around Ryuu, when I post soon.

Sapphire Rose

Years
Juniebug- the Co-GM is right :3 you need to VM, PM or mention it here when you interact with someone X3

Back