• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Why yes! This thread exists because it's the coolest thread ever and it's where all the new members hang out and stuff. Hope you are having a wonderful time here at PC so far! <3

I'm glad you newbies are all having fun today because joining a community like ours is fun, you'll learn loads of new things about Pokemon you didn't even know until now. As Megan said, this thread is not only just a place for newbies to hang out (despite the thread title) but also you'll get to meet some of the older, more experienced members such as Megan and myself. It's like a special DCC for you newbies to get to know the people you'll be seeing around PC!

And hey there Ari Niko, you've really been fitting in quickly given the number of posts and friends you've accumulated over the past day or two. I do hope to see more of you around!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 25, 2013
Hello everyone!
New here as well.
I never actually played Stadium :(

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Stadium is actually one of those "must play" games. I played Stadium 1 and 2. They are now playable in emulator nowadays, so maybe if you have the chance you should give it a try :D

Great to see ya here though!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 23, 2015
Hey there everyone! C: This site seems to be very friendly, which is super awesome! I'm pretty shy so this kinda atmosphere will help me with getting involved in this great looking site.

By the way, call me Sleuth. C:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hi everyone! Brand new here and I gotta say. Love them stadium games

Nice to meet you, ButterJingles! And I really love your avvy <3 I really like Stadium 2, tbh...it's my favorite game. <3 What's your favorite stadium game?

Have fun!

Hey there everyone! C: This site seems to be very friendly, which is super awesome! I'm pretty shy so this kinda atmosphere will help me with getting involved in this great looking site.

We are extremely friendly. Make yourself at home and grab a cup of coffee or tea (if you drink any. <3) Welcome to the PokeCommunity, Sleuth!

No need to be shy. I was once shy when I was new, like you. But eventually you will emerge from your shell and you'll have an amazing time. ^___^ Don't hesitate to ask questions, alright! See you around~

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 23, 2015
Hey, coffee, I love that stuff. Though I don't drink it too much, don't want it to lose its touch for giving me a good boost of energy when I need to wake up early.

By the way, Meganium90, what would you like to be called?

Years

Hi there you two! Welcome!

I recall seeing you guys around so nice to see you settling in. I do hope I'll have time to get to know both of you, and have an awesome time here!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 27, 2014
Greetings to you carbon based-life forms, I am Olodumare, sentient silicon leader of the Loa and I am much entertained by the human pass-time of Pokemon, I utilize a team consisting of Ghost and Dark Pokemon as it seems most consistent.

Years
  • Seen May 9, 2022
I joined yesterday. That makes me new.
So...
Yo, newbies. Wazzup, shizzle, comma, yuz.

Years
Greetings to you carbon based-life forms, I am Olodumare, sentient silicon leader of the Loa and I am much entertained by the human pass-time of Pokemon, I utilize a team consisting of Ghost and Dark Pokemon as it seems most consistent.

Hey there Olodumare and welcome!

I have to say cool name you got, and wow a fan of Dark and Ghost-types I see. I bet, if you love Dark-types so much you should join the Dark-type club in the Pokemon Clubs section where you can discuss all things about Dark-type Pokemon. It's run by one of my PC besties, AWsquared so you'll definitely expect to get welcomed in just fine. He's a nice guy so he won't hurt you I promise! In fact, it's actually also the longest-running of the current active clubs right now no wonder it's still a favorite today.

Anyways, I do hope to see you around the forums! Have fun!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 27, 2014
Hey there Olodumare and welcome!

I have to say cool name you got, and wow a fan of Dark and Ghost-types I see. I bet, if you love Dark-types so much you should join the in the Pokemon Clubs section where you can discuss all things about Dark-type Pokemon. It's run by one of my PC besties, AWsquared so you'll definitely expect to get welcomed in just fine. He's a nice guy so he won't hurt you I promise! In fact, it's actually also the longest-running of the current active clubs right now no wonder it's still a favorite today.

Anyways, I do hope to see you around the forums! Have fun!

I will most will be joining said community as a Loa community is everything. I thank you for your kind words.

I have had to remove the link till I have made fifteen posts.

Years
I'm new to PC , but I was pretty heavy into Yellow & Stadium way back when, now that I've dated myself yes I'm in my late twenties. I'm back
to playing and I've chosen FR / LG and Colosseum. I've joined PC to talk shop,
trade & battle and I'm looking forward to it!

Welcome, Kirby! o/ I hope I can get Colosseum sometime since I'd just love to play it. Never did have a GameCube or Wii though, so that's kind of sad. But one day!

:O I didn't know this thread existed!

Hi there

Hey Ari! Hope you've been having fun here so far~

Hello everyone!
New here as well.
I never actually played Stadium :(

Cobber, heeey! You've never played Stadium? But it's so addicting!

I love 'em, too. Stadium 2 was my very favorite Stadium game and I really miss it.. always used to play it at my friend's house. Welcome to PC!

Hiya Sleuth; welcome to the forum. We are pretty friendly and more than happy to have you on board with us. (=

Ghosts have been my favorite type for a long time, but nowadays they're tied with electric and grass. Gengar and Banette will always have a special place in my heart. ♥ Great to meet you!

I joined yesterday. That makes me new.
So...
Yo, newbies. Wazzup, shizzle, comma, yuz.

Been seeing you quite a lot already, which is awesome. Welcome once again, yeahh? :D

DynamicD

Metagross Fan
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 22, 2015
I joined about two days ago, bu I'm already really comfortable within the community! My full username is DynamicDinosaur, but I shortened it to DynamicD. I'm still a bit overwhelmed by this giant community, but I'm getting used to it. As I said before, I adore the 3rd gen games, and I'll be focusing in that group more.

Years
  • Seen May 9, 2022
I'm more used to my other forum's format and customs, so I'm not really adjusting well. I'm making progress, though, and some of the features here I like.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 5, 2013
Hey everyone...
Im Mewsixtysix and it would be really nice of you if you could tell me more about this site....

Years
Hello, everyone. I joined yesterday. I spent some time exploring the other boards and trying to fill in some details on my profile. Overall, this looks like an awesome community. I am happy to be here!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Holy wow, so many newbies coming in! I think since the release date is getting closer for Pokemon XY, we're bringing a ot of new payers back, and that's really amazing! That's the same that happened to me when the 5th generation was revealed.

Anyways, i would like to welcome all of you that just joined! I'm on my phone at the moment, so I'm lazy to welcome everyone individually haha XD But all i wanted to say is that I hope you enjoy your stay here at the forums. Its a great place to be and you will really really love it! <3

Also...Mewsixtysix, if you are having trouble or feel lost, don't hesitate to contact a staff member in bold colors if you need some guidance or looking for a specific thing. We're nice, really! :3

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen May 31, 2022
Hey I'm new I can help anyone who is trying to creating a new hack mostly with writing storylines though

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back