• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
Sure. I'll make your Card since you've asked. I haven't been taking the Requests in the Thread yet. Just because there's still a few things Metal Mario had wanted to go over. Plus I don't know which Requests MM has aleardy started on and wouldn't want to waste time.

Okay thanks, are you going to take the info from my post in his shop or want me to PM it or anything?

Other than the desert, is there another spot to get Trapinch? I want a shiny one but i was wondering if its the only sopt in sapphire.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
Yes, trpainch can only be foudn in the desert, but if you want to find trappies faster (man everyone is going after trapinch now :() then breed. Cuz u only find a trapinch ~15-25% of the time.

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
Years
Shellder :: Actually Nevermind. Sorry, but according to MM I don't have the Template quite right. I have to wait until I can contact him and get the correct one. And Yes, the Desert is the only place to find Wild Trapinch in Sapphire. As Killer-Swift said, Breeding for a Shiny Trapinch might be a better method since they are slightly difficult to find.

Last edited:

King Kobra

Shiny Giratina pwns you
Years
Shellder:I suppose I see no reason why not to believe you, except for the fact that how did you not notice the stars swirling around that Shinies you've seen (Rayquaza, Spheal, and Absol [you said you know Linoone was shiny])?

Update: 4750 Resets, I did 125 in Art Class today (I'm still WAY ahead of everybody in that class) and 25 more at lunch. I actually tried to explain to a girl (one of my friends) about Shiny Hunting as she stared at me wide-eyed that I'd do so many resets. ^_^

<I>Kobra<I>

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Okay, I've officially done my first soft reset for Suicune! Just to be safe, I will be catching Suicune and purifying it with the Time Flute so that I can see its nature. If it has a Bold or Calm nature with good IVs(HP, Def, and maybe SDef must be above 20) then I'll keep it instead of getting a shiny Suicune. I've only done one, but I really want to soft reset for Latias on Ruby now, so I'll resume SRing for Suicune tomorrow.

Edit: Oh, and to keep myself from getting TOO bored, I'll be SRing for shiny Latias while I do Suicune. Heh, SRing for two dream shinies at a time... could life get much better? ^^

Well, other than actually getting them super-quickly of course...

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2008
OMFG everyone is going for MY trapinch now!! i decided to hunt it, and everyone else is starting to hunt it xDD but anyway....im eating candy (hello cavities) and SRing for shiny squirtle.....its not going too well.....i hope i find it....

BTW Shellder, sry about the linoone.....for advice to ALL hunters: NEVER attack on the first turn!! always throw a ball at the pkmn first!! you all might be forgetting you can catch a pkmn @ full HP..

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
I just got finished doing my second SR for Suicune and purifying it to see its nature...I had quite the expression on my face.

>____________________________________________<

Yep. It took about 7 minutes. 7 MINUTES!!! And only to get a Gentle natured Suicune. :( Forget what I said about SRing for it to be a good nature, I'm only SRing for a shiny. A Bold Suicune with good IVs is something I can live without...

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
Years
~Fufu3000~ :: Best of luck with Suicune. That's an awesome Shiny. I also hope you can Snag one with a Half decent Nature.

Good luck to everyone else as well. Especially The Pokemon Prodigy as you deverse Shiny Trapinch first since you were the first to start Hunting for it. XD

Still nothing New with my Hunting... Just Hatching some Growlithe Eggs... If I ever get one I'll Team it up with my Shiny Houndoom for Battles. LOL "Unleash the Fire Hounds!" That'll be fun. XD

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2008
ahh thank you for the support ♥Nova♥. to be honest, i BEEN started hunting for trapinch a long time ago, but i put it on hold because i've just been busy with the SR for shiny squirtle...

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
lol and congrats to you getting the 10k post! lol XD anyways... happy bday.. nthoin new with me. so ye

Back