• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My First Trade/Breeding Thread

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 4, 2013
I am also interested in the Shiny Entei, am I right to assume it is the event one? Either way I do hope that I get a chance at it. As to what I am offering I do have a small selection of other legendaries that I can trade, if you would please look through my shop, the link is in my signature.

pokehunter87

Pokemon Breeder
Years
I am also interested in the Shiny Entei, am I right to assume it is the event one? Either way I do hope that I get a chance at it. As to what I am offering I do have a small selection of other legendaries that I can trade, if you would please look through my shop, the link is in my signature.

since your online now i'll trade it for your latios?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 4, 2013
Ah yes I do apologize for the delay, I am still finding my way around the forum, I shall be waiting in the wifi room.

Years
  • Seen May 4, 2023
Hey
Can you please breed me a Aerodactyl and I will breed you a Oshawott

Amuse

N.E.E.T.
Years
Hey dude, me again. Thanks for the Snivy last night!
Would you take a Nidoran (M) and a Miltank for Dratini & Deino?

pokehunter87

Pokemon Breeder
Years
i can give you Oshawott,Treecko,Torchic and Chimchar for elekid,Magby,Chikorita and bagon

sounds good to me dude, i'll make a start on breeding those for you.

just to let people know that i wont be available to trade for 24/48 hours as i need to buy a new router as mine decided to die on me last night. everyones pokemon are ready to trade so i will pm you all when i am back online. thanks for your patience. :)

just to let people know that i wont be available to trade for 24/48 hours as i need to buy a new router as mine decided to die on me last night. everyones pokemon are ready to trade so i will pm you all when i am back online. thanks for your patience. :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 21, 2011
Hey, what do you still need?

I'm interested in these:
Snover
Aron
Lapras
Spiritomb
Hippopotas
Houndour

Back