• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Friendship is Magic ~ The My Little Pony Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
Years
Do I know a brony in real life?

A: 7. All from the anime club at college.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Right now I know three bronies. One of them is Pinkie-Dawn.

The other two are also classmates from one of my classes, but they're both closeted bronies so they don't like to show off their brony side. Out of the two, I converted one of the guys into a brony just recently.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
I think one of my friends at work is a fan of MLP. He recognized Twilight Sparkle when I wore a shirt that has her on it, and we talked a bit about the show. But I don't think he continued watching it. So I guess the answer is that I don't know anyone who's openly a fan of MLP: FiM.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
e68.png

Been watching a lot of mlp memes just to give myself the daily lolz.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
^hahaha that made my night xD

Haven't been on My Little Brony in a while (damn schoolwork). But hey, it wouldn't hurt to make someone smile/laugh by posting some!

Spoiler:

be sure when sharing memes, you abide by the character rule okay!

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
I don't really go on My Little Brony. xD I go on IamBrony.net for all my pony gifs because that guy has over 9,000 of them and some of them are just so funny.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
@destinedjagold- Thanks! I will watch them soon

@Meganium90- x3 Thanks anyway!

@♣Gawain♣- LOL! That is my life.

And were you guys aware of this?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Ahhhh! I WANT ONE SO BAD. But I was hoping for a Rarity one (because I heard they were coming out with each of the Mane Six characters soon). But I also want a Rainbow Dash plushie...with the dress.

& Yuki, I usually go to Tumblr for gifs, and Twitter for pictures. Many twitter bronies post really interesting and amazing pics. I'll post some later~

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
@Rai: My younger cousin would love one of those. I rather have those show accurate vinyl figures.
The things I would expect in S4 according to the bingo are numbers 1, 4, 10, 13, 16, 18, 20 and 25. The most possible are centered on CMC characters and Equestrian History. Hoping to see Minuette and Time Turner help Twilight go back in time.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
A beach episode sounds like an episode I'd watch! Also lol @ Twilight trying to fly. She should take a few lessons from Rainbow Dash imo ;)

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
Hi guys, just watched Double Rainboom and Snowdrop and they were EPIC!

I hold off watching S3 of MLP but I might start it again tho...

btw, Gunner here!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hi guys, just watched Double Rainboom and Snowdrop and they were EPIC!

I hold off watching S3 of MLP but I might start it again tho...

btw, Gunner here!

I switched your old account to the new one on the first post. Let me know if I put you in the right Pony group :3

For me, I watched about 5 episodes from season 1. Episodes 5-9, actually. Will resume once I am done with homework and all that stuff I gotta do. xD

What about everyone else? If you're treating the dry season by watching ponies, how many episodes are you watching (a day)?

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
Well as I have said, 1 to 2 episodes per day since I've watched them all. Been into pony art and creating my very 1st OC vector this week. Then uploading it in Deviantart.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
How I'm treating the dry season of MLP?
Visiting EQD, reading and writing fics, reading fan-made comics, and watching randomly-picked episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back