• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2013
Alrighty just give me a game to add and ill see u in there and if possible check the first 6 send so that I dont waste ur time on accident

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Use the ALT black fc under my sig and I'll see you in there and I can clone these and give them right back to you and then tell you the results when I get them if you like?

Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2013
well im gonna delete this save after I get the 24 to you if they are legit if they arent ima jsut delete them all

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I can hold onto them for you not a problem and I don't want any on this game it's not my event game so I would have no use for them on this one. But thanks for offering though.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I look at them and if they are legit and I don't already have them I'll let you know, just restart your game and if I want them I will get them from you later on.

Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2013
im going to be having a pansear army after this....Unova..BEWARE

once I reset I will get those 24 caught pokemon needed to trade back as fast as I can

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2013
Alright thank you I reset it if you want any of those let me know and ill send them to ur event game for cloning

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
That's not a problem at all, I just got done trading them to Necrum to be checked and it will be late tomorrow before I can give you them back, maybe around this time but you have no worries at all!!

Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2013
Alright thank you so much and if you get the results tonight can you tell me on here if they were legit or hacked so i can check tomorrow if you dont get them dont worry about it I can wait

Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2013
rest were illegit? ok I beat first gym ill get my new friend code to you and I will add your alt black fc

Back