• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Wesley FG

Pokémon Kalos Advance !! Gba Hack
Years
Forced the whole ones for its gentile comments
I unhappily am without any time to answer the whole ones
but I thank of my heart who accompanies my project
and I hope many continue accompanying and waiting
the new beta that will be thrown shortly but still without dates
everything this being improved
trying to get a good work

UPDATES

DESERTS REGION
deserts.png

This route drought is inhabited by several pokemons that live in situations of extreme temperatures, it exists it dilutes in little amount, and coconut trees and cacti prevail.
Special Thnks: Peyi for the cactus especially done for LP.

GROMENT CITY
gromentcity.png

This city, in the prehistory was one it is worth inhabited by BASTIODONS, SHIELDONS, CRANIDOS & RAMPARDOS, that were dominant of this area, that fossils of these pokémons exist in this local one, in her a laboratory that can revive fossil pokémons exists.

""PD: As soon as I have put time answering the whole ones they excuse me for the upset"""'

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Who-hoo!
Updates are looking so nice and cool. ^^
The desert palletes are nice, though. :)
Plus, a sandstorm in a town/city?
So I guess everyone there's wearing Go-Googles. :P
The tiles are pretty nice, though.
And wow, a lot of fossils... Cool~ ^^

Anyways, good luck with this project~

MrQriz

Austria's Finest
Years
your hack is one of the best (or the best) hacks i`ve ever seen *.*
i like the fossils and the costum desert tiles

Years
Omg the updates are soo awsome!
I love the desert tiles, they are great but the water looks abit weird.
Welll i do love every update you make and always will.
Good luck!

Buizel 9 ~

Years
  • Seen Feb 2, 2012
i can be a translater in the next Beta for you and make sure theres no Spelling Mistakes il use a translater to change the language into english and make sure everything is in the rite place and makes sense ! K i hope i get to be a translater cause the one on Beta 3 isnt good 0_0

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
i can be a translater in the next Beta for you and make sure theres no Spelling Mistakes il use a translater to change the language into english and make sure everything is in the rite place and makes sense ! K i hope i get to be a translater cause the one on Beta 3 isnt good 0_0
The things you wrote aren't in perfect English, y'know.
translater = translator
rite = right
i = I

Now:
Wesley woke up early this morning. His MOM told him that PROF. ZHERI needs WESLEY. He took his bike and drove his way to GROMENT CITY. PROF. ZHERI told WESLEY that he urgently needs big help. They went to the PROFESSOR'S LAB. WESLEY and ZHERI saw a GIRATINA rampaging round the lab and causing mischief. WESLEY threw his POKeBALL and a DRAGONITE came out. WESLEY ordered DRAGONITE to use HYPER BEAM. Then, all of a sudden, GIRATINA disappeared.
This is what my grammar looks like.

Back