• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon StarterKit XP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Your new download link is accusing me of being a badger farmer. I dislike this.

Edit: Since updating I have to have NM7 activated on my maps or it bugs out for some reason (something to do with the animated autotiles, which I can put on interior maps and have no issue). NM7 lags out the game as well when loading (it actually stops responding for a bit). Even some maps with NM7 won't work when I go to them.

And uh also.. the only way to make your game 3d is with a LOT of events for trees, buildings, etc. which is also laggy. And no, I have not edited my files.

77149164.png

viridianevents.png

When I go to Route 1 I get an error:
Script 'Neo Mode 7 Part 3' line 107: NoMethodError occurred.

undefined method '-@' for nil:NilClass

When I go to Pallet Town I get an error:
Script 'Tilemap' line 47: ZeroDivisionError occurred.

divided by 0

Last edited:
Years
Your new download link is accusing me of being a badger farmer. I dislike this.

It's just a gimmick until i make a proper 404 page, i'm in the process of restructuring my server, so that's why the link is down.

Edit: Since updating I have to have NM7 activated on my maps or it bugs out for some reason (something to do with the animated autotiles, which I can put on interior maps and have no issue). NM7 lags out the game as well when loading (it actually stops responding for a bit). Even some maps with NM7 won't work when I go to them.

I'll look into it.

And uh also.. the only way to make your game 3d is with a LOT of events for trees, buildings, etc. which is also laggy. And no, I have not edited my files.

Try setting the terrain tag of your buildings and trees to terrain tags 1 and 2, as per the Neo Mode 07 instructions. That should work.

Years
Crazyninjaguy said:
Try setting the terrain tag of your buildings and trees to terrain tags 1 and 2, as per the Neo Mode 07 instructions. That should work.

I just tried and they're currently floating off the correct position, and the trees actually get larger and larger as I reach the top of the map untill they're too big to display.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back