• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Burning Rage

Orifiel

Priestess
Years
Hy there, this hack looks great so im willing to help. I'm not a hacker but I've beta tested some hacks so if you need a beta tester im here to help,i'll report you bugs and all that (got lots of spare time) :)

Sure, Why not. I'll vm you if I need you to.

Orifiel

Priestess
Years
It's pretty quiet but, the mapping is currently on 50%
and the script is on 8% in the game. Slow progress.
School work is on the way, I'll inform the progress once
beta is decided.

Orifiel

Priestess
Years
UPDATE REPORT

I'm changing a few main idea in the game. Actually, like the whole idea of the game. Normally, I need to restart all over again. But that shouldn't take a while. But I think it will due to school things. So, I may have only a few hours to make the game day by day. Slow progress again, but I'll keep pushing. The 1st beta reaches only until the 2nd badge. There would be some love things between you and your 1st rival. The game will have 3 rivals. But basically, in this game, you're not some 13 year old any more. You're 18. So with this love, I'm thinking of the main character having a wife. FEMALE not available in the game. I don't want to make other choices rather than that. Title screen had a bit problem, but I'll be asking dudebot to see things again and work with it, again. I won't be quitting on the game! Sprites in the game will stay as it is (Because I can't find a single spriter to help) If there are any music hacker out there, I need some new music to be inserted. That's all for now, I'll be reporting few things after I finish the 1st beta.

Years
UPDATE REPORT

I'm changing a few main idea in the game. Actually, like the whole idea of the game. Normally, I need to restart all over again. But that shouldn't take a while. But I think it will due to school things. So, I may have only a few hours to make the game day by day. Slow progress again, but I'll keep pushing. The 1st beta reaches only until the 2nd badge. There would be some love things between you and your 1st rival. The game will have 3 rivals. But basically, in this game, you're not some 13 year old any more. You're 18. So with this love, I'm thinking of the main character having a wife. FEMALE not available in the game. I don't want to make other choices rather than that. Title screen had a bit problem, but I'll be asking dudebot to see things again and work with it, again. I won't be quitting on the game! Sprites in the game will stay as it is (Because I can't find a single spriter to help) If there are any music hacker out there, I need some new music to be inserted. That's all for now, I'll be reporting few things after I finish the 1st beta.

When you say that you need a hand with spriting, what did you have in mind? Was it Pokemon Sprites, Overworld Sprites, Trainer Battle Sprites or a mix of them?

Eren Jaeger

Pianoist
Years
Wow, not 13 but 18 year old.
Why'd you change the details of your game? Not saying that this new idea wasn't good. I just ask a lot, Yoru. If you need a hand on inserting music, you know that I only have a few free time, so don't be shy to ask!

Years
This looks promising! I would love to help out with the hack, yet I am already part of a team myself... I could be the grammar correcter. Because, y'know, I'm like a walking dictionary, as my classmates say. :3

Back