• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Scarlet Version

How do you think the game is going?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
Years
So you're gonna completely D/P-lize this game project? Well, I must say it will become the best fan game in Game Development if you succeed so I wish you good luck.

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2016
So you're gonna completely D/P-lize this game project? Well, I must say it will become the best fan game in Game Development if you succeed so I wish you good luck.

That's actually what we're aiming for - I think Scarlet has the potential to be one of the best, so that's why we're redoing pretty much everything :)

I'll be sticking around a while to see how things are going. The first demo kind of flopped, so I just wanna make sure it's good to go before I go XD.

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
Years
That's actually what we're aiming for - I think Scarlet has the potential to be one of the best, so that's why we're redoing pretty much everything :)

I'll be sticking around a while to see how things are going. The first demo kind of flopped, so I just wanna make sure it's good to go before I go XD.

That's good. I wish you good luck with this game project. Btw, I'm also gonna implement the D/P graphics and systems so can you please share those D/P stuffs with me after the project is completed? Please tell me what you need and I can do anything in return.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
Okay, I've only just started the demo, but it seems good so far, I'll be updating if I see any noticeable bugs...

Atomic Reactor

I think most of us have already found all the bugs ^_^

Crazy Weavile

Manufacturing a deity
Years
I like the demo. However, the means used to keep you from skipping things are rather conspicuous... Perhaps you should tie them into what's happening at the moment? For example, replace the brother/sister playing ball with a Rocket vehicle.

Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2012
@hondour. I have a question... are the attacks of the new starters, which they learn with level up, already done?! or could we make a proposal for other attacks they could learn by theirselfs, because i dont like some of the attacks you give to them -.- but thats my opinion and i dont know if someone else is thinking the same way...
[i hope you understand^^]

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2023
They are the attacks that Houndoomed and I gave them. The sets fit the Pokémon quite well, I think.

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2016
Please welcome our new Overworld Maker, Atomic_Reactor! He's already done Lance's OWs in D/P/P style, and so here they are.

EDIT: Removed. I don't want to risk anyone stealing these. You'll be seeing them very soon though, in new screenshots.

And just for fun, here are the old horrible ones.

redcb0.png

Stealing will end up in you being reported, so don't even think about stealing these!

I believe Lorem Ipsum is now implementing the D/P tileset, so he should have new screenshots coming soon! Oh, and did I mention that the water starter is going to be replaced soon? ;)

EDIT: Lance should be expecting a wardrobe change, so keep watching the thread for new sprites!

Last edited:

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
Noooo! I love the water starter! And the old Lance sprite *steals*, do you mind if I use it for a cameo appearance in my project? Feel free to say no.

Darksun

triple rainbow, yo
Years
Awesome little demo you got there, Houndoomed. I've found
some bugs, but I'm not going to write them down here, cuz you already know most of them, I think. The new Lance sprite is sooo cool. I'm really looking forward to the DP graphics, and yeah, the new demo. You have gotten a new Scarlet supporter.
I wish you good luck with the project! : DD

(Sorry for my bad grammar, english isn't my first language.)

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2023
Darksun; thank you for your comments on the game.

Don't worry about your grammar either; I wouldn't have known that English wasn't your first language if you hadn't told me.

Darksun

triple rainbow, yo
Years
Darksun; thank you for your comments on the game.

Don't worry about your grammar either; I wouldn't have known that English wasn't your first language if you hadn't told me.

Thanks. ^^
But, are you or Houndoomed making the game? Did he hand it over to you or something like that?
And one other thing, how can I make the game start at screen size 240x160
instead of 480x320 like in Scarlet?

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2023
I have sort of taken over Scarlet.

To change the screen size, you select it in the options, and save the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back