• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ginji's shinies and events trade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
confused........=.=lll

i nid you to transfer my pokepark to my US platinum....first,u trade me the 3 events to my US platinum,then i trade u my pokeparks from my pearl....u clone it and then trade it back to my US platinum.....k?>
eh? @_@
---------------------------

Years
????

can u undertsnad wat i'm talking about?

edit:i'm so confused with the words in BOLD....
which of your fc's do I use and I have very little space left in my pearl 1 fc, so use this fc 0603 1424 0920, im going to trade you 3 junk pkmn for the ones I want and I will clone them on that fc then trade back and then you trade me the junk pkmn I traded you from my other fc to my pearl 1 fc

i cant get ur events with that method

Last edited:

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
????

can u undertsnad wat i'm talking about?

edit:i'm so confused with the words in BOLD....

i cant get ur events with that method
oh, sooo you are going to trade me the 3 pokeparks for the 3 events you want from me and then I clone them and send the clones to your US platinum right?

Years
yep.....that's right.......but i need you to trade me ur 3 events first to my US plat,then i'll trade u my pokeparks from my pearl,after that trade it back to my US plat after u clone it:P

so can u tell me which fc i need to add in my pearl and US platinum?

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
yep.....that's right.......but i need you to trade me ur 3 events first to my US plat,then i'll trade u my pokeparks from my pearl,after that trade it back to my US plat after u clone it:P

so can u tell me which fc i need to add in my pearl and US platinum?
use my pearl 1 fc
-------------------------

Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2016
hey ginji i updated my thread with quite a bit of stuff check it again and let me know if ya see anything this time

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 4, 2019
ummm my bad ^^;

You should sersouily mention in your thread what pokes are nicked and which ain't ;_; a lot of traders do care about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back