• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New to PC (Shockingly)

Years
Some of you may possibly know me already from the Minecraft server that I invaded, but for the most of you who don't, hi! I'm Amy. I'm here under the influence of peer pressure, so please treat me kindly. :)

(There Marcin I didn't even sound insane)

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
Years
Oh God, oh God, Oh God.
*hyperventilates*

*calms down*

Amy! It's you! Here. In this thread. At this time. I haven't seen you in a long time, mostly my fault for not being on the BBS for so long, but still. Good to see you here regardless. =D

*offers welcome cookie*

And if you don't know me from my name, shame on you. :(

Years
Don't panic, Mizan! D: It's only me! I promised not to be murderous, too!

Anyway, thanks for the welcome! I forgot a lot of the BBSers will be around here, too. It's been pretty dead for a while, though, so you're not at fault. =p

bobandbill

one more time
Years
I'm here under the influence of peer pressure, so please treat me kindly. :)
Peer pressure? What peer pressure? *whistles*
(There Marcin I didn't even sound insane)
But then how do people get to know the real you? =( *runs*

But yay for you joining and all and hopefully you will enjoy something! Now do what has to be done and make those threads. =p

Back