• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Aura Guardians* Lucario/Riolu Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
I think I got the right one. It's this
riolu_custom_request_by_demmydoom-d3hfv20.gif
sprite correct? If not then i'm still going to add it to our sprites collection because its an awesome sprite. ;)

ShadowTheDarkrai

The :~*Fanciest*~: Snivy around
Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2014
Yeah that is the right sprite! I was going to put it in my post but everytime I tried to post it it dissapeared so I had to put the site it was on and hope for the best! I was looking for a better sprite with a scarf on Google but I didn't find any... ( The kind of scarf I wanted was a red colored one like that on the male main character in Pokemon Platinum ) The sprite is good enough anyways! Here is my dream team (even though now it's a reality :) ) Darkrai, Dragonite, Spirttomb, Giratina, Lucario and lastly Zekrom. All of these Pokemon were either captured by me or were Untouched until I traded for them. Another cool sprite I found :) http://media.photobucket.com/image/lucario%20sprite/j0b/lucario_sprite.png?o=10

Last edited:

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
I updated the main page with Rio448's contest winning drawing. It took me a while to find the submission because I have not cleaned out my inbox for months, but I found it.

Here is a question for the club:
Have you ever watched the pokemon movie, Lucario and the Mystery of Mew? If you have, did you like it? Do you have a favorite scene in it?

I own the special collector's edition for Lucario and the Mystery of Mew. (The one that comes with two discs) I watched it a few times before and it is my favorite pokemon movie I have ever watched. I don't really have a favorite scene (that I can think of off the top of my head) that I like, but if I can remember which scene was my favorite, I will tell everyone.

zevarius kerensky

i bid my timberwolf in defiance of yer claim!
Years
Have you ever watched the pokemon movie, Lucario and the Mystery of Mew? If you have, did you like it? Do you have a favorite scene in it?
i have, and im not sure of wut scene wuz my fav, it wuz cool :3 sucks lucario died ;_;

Pokemon Master N

Champion Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2012

No I haven't, I've tryed to watch it on Utube, but they dont follow up with the parts, or they dont have good quality... :(

Taposa

;)
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 7, 2022
Here is a question for the club:

I don't know too.I watched it. It was very sad because of dying.

DualBlade

The Umbreon Lover
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 24, 2013

Activeness: Im on everyday except when i have some probs.

Pokemon Partner: Lucario

Why: In Pokemon Platinum, when i just got the Riolu Egg i thought it was a noob, but then i trained it to Lucario and the cool move Aura Sphere, i finally thought that it was not a noob, i used it when i played D/P/Plt i even used it on Black, but i never used it on White though because i only have 1 Lucario on my Plt.

Password: Wave-guiding Riolu

Taposa

;)
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 7, 2022
Um...Can you change the gender of Lucas to Male and Rio to Female? (since their gender less)

Last edited:

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
I have watched it. I loved it <3. I don't really have a favorite scene in the movie but i hate the scene in which Lucario died :(

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
DualBlade, your application has been accepted. Welcome to the club!

Yes, I agree along with everyone else that the last scene in the end when Lucario died was sad.
It was really depressing, and I couldn't get my mind off of it after a few days. :(

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
Years

Naturally, being a major Lucario fan, I have seen the movie, the ending made me cry of course, though it's not the reason I like Lucario at all.

Also, I didn't like the fact that Mew was in it, especially since you cannot have Mew without Mewtwo, but when the movie came out, it made me think Lucario was a legendary (of course, this was before the release of D/P revealed Riolu and Maylene), still, the movie would have done fine if Mew wasn't in it...

ShadowTheDarkrai

The :~*Fanciest*~: Snivy around
Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2014
Lucario is actually part legendary. It was in a movie which gives it 1 point. It was in the beginning of a movie that showed only legendaryes so another point for it. It is breedable lucario loses 1 point. In the end there are more evidence it is a legendary then not. Btw the movie with the thing in the beginning is The Rise Of Darkrai. It happens a few seconds after The Regi Trio appear.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years

i actually have and it is my most favorite movie! The dying part of Lucario really made sad. ;(

Taposa

;)
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 7, 2022

Overall - We all have sad parts in the movie :(. [and] We (mostly) do not have fave parts :(

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Yes, you may join the club, but please post an application first and fill it in. Then I will be able to add you to the club list. :)

DualBlade

The Umbreon Lover
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 24, 2013
Can i change my Lucario Sprite to another one?
This one:
448_lucario_1_m.png

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
iaza12962744400500.gif

i hope we can use it and i also hope u all like it :) :)

I think it looks really good. I added it to the main page (assuming that I do have your permission of course, if not I will remove it)

DualBlade, I changed your sprite to the one you requested.

Also, the main club banner is getting old, and I am going to create a Christmas themed banner to go along with December. Also, the old banner does not have the proper title anyways, so it needs to be fixed. If anyone wants to contribute, feel free to create a banner and show it to me or gameplayer56 for approval.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back