• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

>Location: Punk Hazard
Wanna be best friends?

My last cartoon urge was to watch some melodramatic early 90s shoujo series. So I did. I shed a tear.

Years

@Tara: I meant the final Episode of United World...since there's only 3 episodes in this arc, so episode 3. The Second Episode isn't subbed yet yo.

But I like the ending. It's a bit more conclusive that the game in some aspects.

As for SAO. Do what you like, rather than spreading gore pictures on MAL to troll. u_u

Also I find your MAL name lulzy.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
42 The Second Episode isn't subbed yet yo.

Oh right. Only three. But the second episode is subbed. I saw a subbed version on both Veoh and Youtube kthnks. Don't destroy my pride as a Symphonia fan more than it has already.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm hungry despite having had food (obviously) during Thanksgiving Dinner. SOUNDS ABOUT RIGHT.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

I find it quite fascinating to see how different my personality is on DA and on PC.

On DA I'm a considerate guy who loves everything and throws out compliments, and on PC I'm a sarcastic, cynical liberal douche.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Well, it's easier when you don't know someone on both sites you go on. Now that some people only come here like ... once every five months or so it's a bit easier hahaha.

Jung

Sica please.
Years
Yeah SAO so far so good, only on volume 1 though. just wanna be an anime hipster
Aw yea I act the same in other forums and games :B

>found someone who knows what punk hazard is.
BFFL np.

Volcanix769

Known as the Quilava Guy!
Years

I'm glad that I am too, school is getting a bit too much to me now....... And in deviantART and here, I sort of act different though I am the same in terms of my personality.

Jung

Sica please.
Years

Hue. Loguetown? Would rather change my location to Amazon Lily or Water 7. Favourite arcs after all. Haven't slept in a day. QQ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back