• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Um, hi.

Clefable

what
Years
Okay, my name is Josh and I've been playing Pokemon ever since the fifth grade. My first game was Emerald and I absolutely cherished it and played it to death. My Gardevoir raped everything. Also, I really, really love the pokemon Clefable as you can see by my username. I really don't know how to explain it. It's just, I... I love it. I even had a stuffed Clefable, but then it got lost over summer break in 2010 and I cried for a few minutes.

I also like things sometimes such as shows and books and certain music. Supernatural is pretty amazing and so is Lord of the Rings. Stars is my favorite band: they are simply brilliant. I really like electronica too, such as Gold Panda and Yuksek. I go on Tumblr a lot and stuff. I don't even know what I am doing with my life; I am currently bored and at an attempt to relieve myself of my boredom, I stumbled upon this dandy site and signed up.

School is stressful for me right now. I know this will not help me with my procrastination disease, but oh well. Anything to distract me from AP Chemistry and Pre-Calculus is fine with me. Oh, and I love science. Like, it answers everything and just so you know, my favorite element is Fluorine. It's very speshul. Yeah.

Well, that's a bit of information about me which I hope you absorbed (or not).
Yup. Have a nice day.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Welcome to PC Josh! We are all avid pokemon gamers here. Clefable is actually cute looking so i can understand how it attracted you to the point where you would cry for a stuffed doll.
I actually love Lord of the Rings too. I enjoy watching movies and playing their games time and time again.
School is/was stressful for all of us(myself included). I am easily bored with my Spanish class. I actually do great in English but i just hate spanish.
However welcome and have fun! Don't hesitate to VM/PM me!

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Hi, Clefable! You sure have tons of memories in Pokemon! By the way, welcome to PC, where you could talk about anything Pokemon-related things. Advance Generation Games (GBA) section might fit you here. So enjoy your time here, and you could PM me if you want to. Best wishes!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Holy, wow...I can't believe that name wasn't taken! You are one lucky member!

Pleased to meet you, Josh. My name is Megan! It's lovely to see you here on PC, one of the greatest Pokemon Communities on the net! :)

This forum will keep you busy if you stick around. We have a ton of topics for you to check out, especially the ones relating to your interests. I'm pretty sure you will have a lot of fun. :) And I see you like science? What kind of science do you like? I'm a fan of biology and meteorology. I could call myself a science geek myself...but that was like, back in high school. haha.

So, yeah...PC will keep you busy, why not explore what we have here and well...have fun? :D You can always PM me if you need a friend to talk to, and contact Cirno or Cid if you have any questions! Okay! Have a fantastic time here and see ya!

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
Hey there Clefable, welcome to PokeCommunity :D Emerald was the second Pokemon I got, it was my second favorite Pokemon game. I see you like Clefable, we have a Normal Type Club here if you'd like to stop by it and check it out. My favorite element is Yttrium simply because it looks and sounds funny.

Like Wind Heart has already mentioned, you should check out the Advance Generation Games forum. What other Pokemon games do you own? Do you own any of the 4th Gen or 5th Gen games?

Also, if you are interested, you can go to the Adoption Center here and request a mentor to help show you around the site or any specific forums here. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Years
Oh god no-one used Clefable yet? I was expecting all Pokemon names to have had a user named after them by now.

Anyways, welcome to PC Josh. My name is Nichole, and glad to see you joined. What was the main reason for joining and why? We have loads of fun sections you can post in, and people you can talk to. And wow a science geek? Do you ever plan on becoming a scientist eventually? I'm worried I'll never get my dream job given how much I suck at my current job.

Tabor showed you the Adoption Center if you're in need of a mentor, and whoever you pick you'll be sure to have an awesome time here. I'm also happy to get to know more about you, just send me a quick VM and I'll get you acquainted with the site.

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Years
I was... very sure someone would have swiped that username in a heartbeat already, but guess not! That's a pleasant surprise. ^^ A huge welcome to the forum, Josh!

Hah, Emerald is definitely one of the best Pokemon games by far. And I really do mean it! I spent tons of time playing the third generation so it has a huge soft spot in my heart. Gardevoir is pretty awesome as well and one of the best sweepers in the whole game without a doubt. <3; How can you go wrong with Psychic + Thunderbolt + Shadow Ball? That's right, you can't~! Clefable is adorable too, though I also really like Clefairy. Your avatar really makes it all the more cute too, hehe.

Can't say I've ever heard of Gold Panda and Yuksek, though... that and I've also never seen LoTR. Is that bad to admit? ): Granted I've never seen or played a lot of the more popular things, like Harry Potter or Final Fantasy. Anywayyy, before I drift off topic, I want to say I'm glad you stumbled upon our awesome little forum on the web and decided to join! I like to tell people that it's worth it (because it is!) since we're a great community and will hopefully help you out in taking breaks from school. Even if procrastination and multitasking is a problem, you'd probably break down if you had absolutely no distractions to keep you going, so in a way the internet is super healthy. But that's coming from a super lazy procrastinator such as myself, so... xD;

Thanks for writing a more thought-out intro - it's always a lot more fun to reply to longer ones, plus you see how much you have in common with others! :D Hope you have a splendid time here!

Clefable

what
Years
Yay, thank you all for greeting me.

Holy, wow...I can't believe that name wasn't taken! You are one lucky member!

Pleased to meet you, Josh. My name is Megan! It's lovely to see you here on PC, one of the greatest Pokemon Communities on the net! :)

This forum will keep you busy if you stick around. We have a ton of topics for you to check out, especially the ones relating to your interests. I'm pretty sure you will have a lot of fun. :) And I see you like science? What kind of science do you like? I'm a fan of biology and meteorology. I could call myself a science geek myself...but that was like, back in high school. haha.

So, yeah...PC will keep you busy, why not explore what we have here and well...have fun? :D You can always PM me if you need a friend to talk to, and contact Cirno or Cid if you have any questions! Okay! Have a fantastic time here and see ya!

I'm mainly interested in Biology and Astronomy. Mostly astronomy though. Space is such a wonderful thing. However, I wanna pursue a major in Neurobiology. The brain is weird, you know. Neuron synapses and cognitive memory and stuff like that.

Also, of course! I hope to have a wonderful time here.

Oh god no-one used Clefable yet? I was expecting all Pokemon names to have had a user named after them by now.

Anyways, welcome to PC Josh. My name is Nichole, and glad to see you joined. What was the main reason for joining and why? We have loads of fun sections you can post in, and people you can talk to. And wow a science geek? Do you ever plan on becoming a scientist eventually? I'm worried I'll never get my dream job given how much I suck at my current job.

Tabor showed you the Adoption Center if you're in need of a mentor, and whoever you pick you'll be sure to have an awesome time here. I'm also happy to get to know more about you, just send me a quick VM and I'll get you acquainted with the site.

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Hi! Well, I like Pokemon a lot, lol. So that's why I joined.

Why yes I'd love to be a scientist, preferably one who studies the brain because the brain is mysterious and fascinating. And hopefully you'll be able to achieve that dream job of yours. Just keep on pursuing it I guess and don't give up. Sorry, I'm not really much of a motivator, but you'll get there someday! c:

Hmm, I'll take the Adoption Center in consideration. Much thanks.

I was... very sure someone would have swiped that username in a heartbeat already, but guess not! That's a pleasant surprise. ^^ A huge welcome to the forum, Josh!

Hah, Emerald is definitely one of the best Pokemon games by far. And I really do mean it! I spent tons of time playing the third generation so it has a huge soft spot in my heart. Gardevoir is pretty awesome as well and one of the best sweepers in the whole game without a doubt. <3; How can you go wrong with Psychic + Thunderbolt + Shadow Ball? That's right, you can't~! Clefable is adorable too, though I also really like Clefairy. Your avatar really makes it all the more cute too, hehe.

Can't say I've ever heard of Gold Panda and Yuksek, though... that and I've also never seen LoTR. Is that bad to admit? ): Granted I've never seen or played a lot of the more popular things, like Harry Potter or Final Fantasy. Anywayyy, before I drift off topic, I want to say I'm glad you stumbled upon our awesome little forum on the web and decided to join! I like to tell people that it's worth it (because it is!) since we're a great community and will hopefully help you out in taking breaks from school. Even if procrastination and multitasking is a problem, you'd probably break down if you had absolutely no distractions to keep you going, so in a way the internet is super healthy. But that's coming from a super lazy procrastinator such as myself, so... xD;

Thanks for writing a more thought-out intro - it's always a lot more fun to reply to longer ones, plus you see how much you have in common with others! :D Hope you have a splendid time here!

Thank you for welcoming me! And I don't know. It was the first name I tried and somehow it wasn't taken. Yay? My love for Clefable triumphed.

Yeee, Emerald was the greatest. Oh, and yes, Gardevoir is such a badass in Emerald. Calm Mind all day.
Oh, and I got the avatar from Livejournal. They have tons of tons of icons associated with hundreds of topics. And yeah, I found it extremely cute~

Gold Panda is this really cool DJ. Here's a sample even though it may not appeal to your music taste:

Spoiler:

Same with Yuksek, except he's Russian, which makes him substantially cooler in my opinion. His songs make you feel like you're tripping. I don't really know, lol. One of his popular ones:

Spoiler:

Haha, thanks for the advice. Yeah, school is just being a loser right now. It should wither and die. Procrastinators unite!

Tackle

Pancham
Years
Um, hello Josh! I think Clafable was taken but it wasn't taken yet! xD
Welcome to this lovely PokéCommunity! =D
My name's George, I played Pokémon since 8 years old! xD
Feel free to leave a VM at my profile I'll be sure to reply! =3

Enjoy! ~

I love your usertitle.

Nakala Pri

Hello Josh! I played Pokemon Emerald for a while on my brother's laptop, it was a totally gorgeous game. My name is Rozu and I totally worship Hilda, (from the legendary Pokemon Black!) she rocks my socks! And take my advice, Wind Heart is such a doll, be his friend and you realize how good friendship can be :P

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
Hi there Josh, and Welcome! I'm Joe.
I started playing pokemon when i was 5 or 6 (somewhere around there) and started with red version. I played every handheld game since then, my brother gave me his blue version after i beat the league in red, then i got yellow, then every game after that. I don't have my Sapphire(MAJOR SAD FACE!!) or my Black versions due to other reasons, but i do have to say, 3rd gen is my favorite generation of pokemon, and always will be.

Anyway, i hope to see you around these forums! and if you need, shoot me a VM or PM anytime (or friend request, im really friendly)

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years
Hi, Josh! I enjoyed reading your intro!

I just recently came back to the forums as well! I have also been playing Pokemon since I was super young and have enjoyed it ever since. It's good that your first game was Emerald because that game was amazing! One of my favorites, definitely. The first game you play in a series is always the one which makes it or breaks it, and I guess it really got you involved in the series, which is good!

I also love science! I'm a science major at my college and the curriculum is great. It's definitely a subject worth learning and appreciating. Keep working to get good grades and hopefully your procrastination won't get too bad.

See you around!

Back