• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever dreamed with pokemon?

Have you ever dreamed with Pokemon?

• Yes(say how: too much videogames, anime, manga...)

Votes: 11 84.6%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes but I can't remember

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
Years
well, yesterday i had a dream about May <3 Ash. They just met, but then they fell off a cliff, but Ash saved her by clinging tight and they fell into a deep oond in a forest. They came out, drenched, and held tight to each other and said good, love things to each other. Then a Pikachu appeared, and they all went to sleep.

Years
Well I dreamed I was an Infernape (go infernape!) and I was telling the other fire starters how badass I was and then typhlosion asked me what I had on my head... I said fire, then he asked if I was sure. I said yes and touched my head my fire was only some red coloured paper and plastic... Got depressed and woke up.

NDS525

-NO SIGNAL-
Years
  • Seen May 10, 2012
NEVER HAD A DREAM ABOUT POKEMON!
Not one...
(At least the dreams I remember!)

coolcatkim22

Team Rocket's Rockin'
Years
I had one that was also a mix of super smash brothers (which was actually pretty awesome).
There was this one that was mixed with yu-gi-oh gx.
I had another one that was part Pokemon part sci-fi (it involved virtual reality). I half dreamt, half imagined it due to me going to sleep, waking up, and going to sleep again repeatedly.
There also was one where Pokemon was just mentioned.
There was this one which was short and about hypnotisim or something.
And that's all I can remember.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2013
My most recent dream was actually the best Pokémon dream I ever had, and the most memorable. I was out in this desert, dried up trees spread far apart, the sand a crisp gold color, but hot to the toes, and the sun towering high above our heads. Everything seemed so joyous until the attack, Dialga and Palkia were in a collision fight, and I kept running for protection. I had an Umbreon and Glaceon by my side, I believe the were protecting me, because when a blast of light coming from Dialga and Palkia were headed right towards me, the two Eon Pokémon jumped ahead using Shadow Ball and Ice Shard (which I must admit looked like a really cool combination). As soon as it all hit, I suddenly found myself awake on my bed, wondering how it all came out so real.​

xD​

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 14, 2014
I saw them when I was under 9 years old, I've seen nowadays too but the dreams arent that much pokemon-like. I hope I will see more of them :D

EagleVision1999

Commander
Years
I have something from Pokemon appear in my dreams when I play for a while.
Last time when I wanted a Guardevoir and catched a Ralts to evolve it, I dreamed about it the following night. I also dreamed of Team Rocket sometimes.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 14, 2016
Actually I think I have, I don't really remember most of my dreams but I think there is, I'm a pokemon trainer with a charmander...that's all I remembered.

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 19, 2024
Pokemon didn't exist when I was 6 years old. XD

Also, I've never dreamt of Pokemon in all the years it has existed, with the exception of a dream I had the other night involving a particular Gym Leader. <3

Mmkay, so I go into this odd half-ice-cream-shop half-deli place to buy some ice cream. So, I'm waiting in line and trying to decide what ice cream to get, but then I decide I also want a sandwich, so after ordering the tub of ice cream, I go over to the deli counter and order a sandwich, and then I go into the next room and sit at a table and wait for them to bring me my stuff. WELL. I'm sittin' there and who should show up? Yep, it's Roark! He comes in from the other room (presumably he worked at the shop), and hands me some coupon thing for eight dollars, which looked like a plain receipt but had something like "FROM: ROARK" printed at the bottom in Impact (like they use on lolcats) that was the same orange color that I use here. Then he went back the way he came and I was staring dreamily at him as he left. Soon after, I woke up.

Last edited:

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
Years
I once dreamt that I've captured my girlfriend with a Pokéball. XD

I told her and she almost choked to death.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
Funnily enough, no. I've been a fan of the franchise for more than a decade now and I haven't had one dream to do with it.

Back