• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
CaptainBrain: Yes, you may join.

Losing shinies sucks. A shiny Lairon escaped from me with Roar (thus, the avatar), so I know what it's like. That's why I always carry at least 100 Repeat Balls and a gaggle of others. Even on my Emerald which I'm just trying to play through, I have 30 Poké and Great Balls and 13 Ultras.

Years
Welcome all new members, and good riddance seth, you are just a simple spamming creature, and the way i see it, you are laghing at me and Yami because we are members and stopped you from entering the club.
just because we are acting like the bodyguards of the club, and i guess in a way, we are, so anyway, welcome to the new members, and if you want to join the race please give us your AIM or MSN sn.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Oh... Em... Gee... exclametion mark
(OMG!)
I have some bad news - I just got Trauma Center: Under the Knife and so far it is spectacular. It is impossible to put down. So, my gaming time might be a bit taken by this particular title... >.>
However! I will continue to hunt whenever I'm not doing anything that requires full attention (car rides, watching TV, sleeping, etc.)
TC requires absolute attention, unlike shiny hunting - so there will still be plenty of opportunities for me to hunt.
I hunted a bit today, but with no success. Welcome to the new members! I'm glad to have you all here!

Years
ryan said:
Oh... Em... Gee... exclametion mark
(OMG!)
I have some bad news - I just got Trauma Center: Under the Knife and so far it is spectacular. It is impossible to put down. So, my gaming time might be a bit taken by this particular title... >.>
However! I will continue to hunt whenever I'm not doing anything that requires full attention (car rides, watching TV, sleeping, etc.)
TC requires absolute attention, unlike shiny hunting - so there will still be plenty of opportunities for me to hunt.
I hunted a bit today, but with no success. Welcome to the new members! I'm glad to have you all here!
el oh el (lol), i dont like you, you have trauma center, colon start parenthesies( :( )
and i dont know why but ryan did this the day before yesterday and it looks like he cants stop, i will add you two to my contacts and i will invite you into the chat, when you are on.
on an off topic not

POKEMON ELEMENT IS BACK UP WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
hmhhmmh
sorry, im exited, colon end parentesies ( :) )

Years
I want to join the SHC...I caught a Shiny Skarmory a month ago...and now im hunting 4 shinies like crazy!
Oh...and what is the size limit 4 the SHC Sig...can u give it in like _x_ pixels...plz/thx

Oh, yeah, I heard from MeleeMaster-ShinyPokemon(y'all know him?) that some one here name 'Aaryn' has 35 shiny pokemon? Is it true?

Last edited:
Years
D'MoneyBoi: You may join. What are you trying to say, exactly, about sigs? The SHC cards are usually 80 pixels wide, but may be a bit more if the sprite overhangs.

Just cleared the Aqua base in Emerald. No progress on any hunts.

Oh yeah, and my MSN address is availible under the WIM button if anyone wants to add me. (Be sure to tell me who you are if your username/email aren't self explanatory. :p)

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
gold typhlosion said:
can i join i have 4 shinies!
Please list your Shinys and if we don't see anything impossable then your in and I'll be the first to welcome you. V(^_^)V

LDD's update - I couldn't be online because I spent the last 24 hours in a Hospital waiting room and haven't been to sleep yet either, but I have to stay up and can't sleep right now anyway. *sigh*

Chesters_love

This sh!t is bananas,BANANAS!
Years
Lady Demoonica Darkmoon said:
Please list your Shinys and if we don't see anything impossable then your in and I'll be the first to welcome you. V(^_^)V

LDD's update - I couldn't be online because I spent the last 24 hours in a Hospital waiting room and haven't been to sleep yet either, but I have to stay up and can't sleep right now anyway. *sigh*

voltorb (found 2)(evolved one.)
clefairy
cleffa(hached 2 evolved 1)
electrode

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
gold typhlosion to Lady Demoonica Darkmoon via PM said:
gold typhlosion said:
ive got 2 cleffas and evolved one and got 2 voltorbs and evolved one.
Lady Demoonica Darkmoon said:
On what games?
And how many eggs did it take to hatch two the cleffa?
gold typhlosion said:
alot of eggs i couldnt keep cont,um about 90 for one and exactly 123 for the other
and the games are FR.(firered)
Quick on how fast you got shinys by hatching, but I'll allow it....Welcome to the club! V(^_^)V
EDIT: I hate trying to togle multipule quotes!

Last edited:

King Kobra

Shiny Giratina pwns you
Years
I'm back peoples. I hunted for another 3 or so hours for Zapdos but no luck. After Zapdos I'll resume my game and then go for Ghastly.

<I>Kobra<I>

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Oye - I've torn myself away from my surgeries for now and have been looking for my Tauros. Woot!
I'll log onto MSNM to see if any of my fellow racers can handle my smack-talk!

Back