• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon: Synchro Awakening (M) [OOC/SU]

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
Subplots! *goes to write them down, grins evilly*

Nakuzami, you kind of have to stick with one evolution line. Normally, I would be going go ahead but this roleplay will be confusing enough. However, if there is a special evolution moment, you can deviate from the line you picked.

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Too bad there's not a lot of female characters since Sammy's best friends are all girls.

I think that someone should mistake him for gay at least once or twice. <: Because he acts just a little gay.

Fuyu

Years
My character's a girl. ^^ And don't worry Skymin. X will definitely do that.

Fuyu

Years
Not telling. It'd ruin the plot wouldn't it? Believe me Scarf tried to weasel stuff out of me earlier. It didn't happen. XD

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 6, 2012
I wouldn't say "weasel," but alright then... :0

*** Edit ***

No, better yet. *imitates avatar's face*

Fuyu

Years
That too scarf! :D My character is Day. When the SU goes up, you'll know.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Subplots! *goes to write them down, grins evilly*

Nakuzami, you kind of have to stick with one evolution line. Normally, I would be going go ahead but this roleplay will be confusing enough. However, if there is a special evolution moment, you can deviate from the line you picked.

Well, I was hoping to use Allomon, but the line ends there :x
But, according to the website I linked to, I could do this:
Hawkmon -> Halsemon -> Aquilamon -> Garudamon -> [...I guess] Hououmon

Yeah, I'll probably do that.

...Damn, how can we weasel info out of you, Fuyu? X3

Fuyu

Years
Okay LM.

And Nakuzami... you can't...*evil laugh*... You either read my mind or find my clues and figure it out. It all depends on you. :D

Nakuzami

Years
Okay LM.

And Nakuzami... you can't...*evil laugh*... You either read my mind or find my clues and figure it out. It all depends on you. :D

>:U Oh noooooez! I refuse to be defeated by someone named Tofu with a very bad evil laugh >o<
TELL US!
*Strains to read your mind* ... ... ... O_O F***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I will destroy you all with Ho-oh mon, then I will rip the secret from Tofu's brain! >:U

Fuyu

Years
XD Naku, stop giving me ideas. Seriously, keep this up, you will get yourself (more likely your character) killed. OR something.

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 6, 2012
Hey, mine's the one with a pre-established death threat. Naku's gets critically injured at most >:0

Nakuzami

Years
XD Naku, stop giving me ideas. Seriously, keep this up, you will get yourself (more likely your character) killed. OR something.

Ah, fine. May I guess that OR something means kicked? Lol, guess I don't want to do that.
See what you do? You drove me to not put a single smilie in this post. THAT is extremely unusual, unless it is an IC post.
Must. Resist!
D'X Aw, I couldn't do it.

@Scarf Blade - Lol, X3

Fuyu

Years
LM, afraid you'll have to change that history of yours already. The first post of the htread should explain why. If not ask on my profile. Thank you. And we start when most of the SUs are up and accepted and I post the IC thread with the start of it. No earlier, no later, but definitely soon.

Nakuzami... nice! XD I love you guys. You're all awesome. And we haven't even started yet. XD I like smilies.

Nideous, he doesn't need death threats for her to be screwed over. Day is going to stalk him like there's no tomorrow. :D

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 6, 2012
If you're going to go for edgy, might as well go with death-threat, no?

hopefully, at least, one character will try and visit him in his moments of emotional trauma in the hospital, or no one's going to. Luna's not going to know what's happening, so she can't until guided to the building... haha!

Back