• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Thieves of the Night] Dark-Type Club ☻

Status
Not open for further replies.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
best move? Dark Pulse and Night slash for me, though the recently banned Dark Void is also a favorite.

The first two are AWESOME moves, especially Night Slash which my Scizor currently possess. Dark Void is like a higher accuracy Hypnosis.

ナギ

P r e p a r e .
Years
can i join?

NAME: hiinotama
PARDNER: Shade the Sableye.
DARKtypes rule obviously. else i wouldn't be here. hehe.

FAVE MOVE? Nasty Plot... i guess Night Slash or Sucker Punch.

miltankRancher

Years
of course you can hiinotama! welcome to the club!

i forgot Sucker Punch! At first I was really confused on how to use it. :(

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
can i join?

NAME: hiinotama
PARDNER: Shade the Sableye.
DARKtypes rule obviously. else i wouldn't be here. hehe.

FAVE MOVE? Nasty Plot... i guess Night Slash or Sucker Punch.

Of course you can join......remembers about you and the ice club.

I also had my moments with Sucker Punch. At first, I had no idea how to use it or what it did. Night Slash is a common move I use: grew a liking to it.

ナギ

P r e p a r e .
Years
ahem.. i'll try not to disappear in thin air again.
although that would be most typical for a DARKtype. ahaha.

seriously though, don't hate me c:

i'll even answer the previous topic to make this post worthwile!

STRONGEST-LOOKING DARKtype?
i guess i'm automatically going for the bulkiest pokémon here.. so, Tyranitar/Darkrai/Krookodile/Zoroark/Hydreigon. i guess.
but i still think (seemingly) swift hitters like Absol, Weavile and Bisharp look like they can pack a punch too, be it in a different way.

miltankRancher

Years
Of course you can join......remembers about you and the ice club.

I also had my moments with Sucker Punch. At first, I had no idea how to use it or what it did. Night Slash is a common move I use: grew a liking to it.

Hear hear! Night Slash is awesome. Skuntank is a beast with it.

ikaroschase

サンダース the crackling of sparks
Years
Username: ikaroschase
What do you think of Dark-Type Pokemon: they're cool :3
Your partner(s): darkrai :D

What Types rule: Dark-Types rule!

answer to topics:

Spoiler:

ナギ

P r e p a r e .
Years
UNDERRATED?
hm, i agree. Poochy/Mightyena really is rather underrated, even though it was really useful to me in one of my Sapphire runs..
apart from that line, i do think Sableye and Cacturne/Sharpedo are quite underrated as well. Though i never used a Cacturne in my team before, i thought Sharpedo was quite useful, too. its speed was beast in Sapphire!

also, welcome to ikaros, of course. c:

ナギ

P r e p a r e .
Years
call me an idiot, but i have no idea what that means. XD;
i'll probably play Sapphire again sometime, and i'll try to use Cacturne then. Cacturne looks cool enough. c:

miltankRancher

Years
I mean it is so much powerful having that ability, though not as powerful as the other Pokemon like Infernape and Lucario and Salamence and Dragonite and Hydreigon. It is strong in normal pokemon standards.

AquaFin

Mudkip Commander
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2016
Hey is it too late to join? Im not sure but just incase heres the details.
Name : Aqua Fin
What do I think of Dark type Pokemon? - I think they are one of the greatest types, they appear fierce and strong, with high stats to match. They are unaffected by Psychic moves and they are cool-looking.My highest levelled Pokemon are always Dark.
Partner Pokemon : Houndoom
What Type Rules above all? : DARK type POKEMON!!!
Favourite Dark Type Pokemon : Houndoom they have this demonish look and are powerful.
Best Dark type move ( In my opinon) : Dark Pulse and Sucker Punch

Last edited:

AquaFin

Mudkip Commander
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2016
I think Night Slash is a great Dark Type Move but Im more of a Special Sweeper team.Also I started a like of Dark Type Pokemon when I used Mightyena in Emerald, it sweeped everything, I loved using it.

Last edited:

miltankRancher

Years
I think Night Slash is a great Dark Type Move but Im more of a Special Sweeper team.Also I started a like of Dark Type Pokemon when I used Mightyena in Emerald, it sweeped everything, I loved using it.

i agree! It was too underrated. Crunch is too good a move, and considering Mightyena's workable Attack. Yup.

AquaFin

Mudkip Commander
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2016
Oh wow Ive forgotten about Crunch almost, Crunch is Psychial so good move for Mightyena too.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Username: ikaroschase
What do you think of Dark-Type Pokemon: they're cool :3
Your partner(s): darkrai :D

What Types rule: Dark-Types rule!

answer to topics:

Spoiler:

Welcome to the club ikaroschase. Hopefully you enjoy it here.

UNDERRATED?
hm, i agree. Poochy/Mightyena really is rather underrated, even though it was really useful to me in one of my Sapphire runs..
apart from that line, i do think Sableye and Cacturne/Sharpedo are quite underrated as well. Though i never used a Cacturne in my team before, i thought Sharpedo was quite useful, too. its speed was beast in Sapphire!

also, welcome to ikaros, of course. c:

I agree with Sableye. As for Cacturne, it isn't that bad at all. It helped me get through the Elite 4. Sharpedo...haven't used that pokemon before, so I should try that.

Hey is it too late to join? Im not sure but just incase heres the details.
Name : Aqua Fin
What do I think of Dark type Pokemon? - I think they are one of the greatest types, they appear fierce and strong, with high stats to match. They are unaffected by Psychic moves and they are cool-looking.My highest levelled Pokemon are always Dark.
Partner Pokemon : Houndoom
What Type Rules above all? : DARK type POKEMON!!!
Favourite Dark Type Pokemon : Houndoom they have this demonish look and are powerful.
Best Dark type move ( In my opinon) : Dark Pulse and Sucker Punch

Nope. It's never to late. I also love the fact psychic moves don't affect it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back