• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happy Birthday King Shuckle ^0^

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Happy birthday, mate! I actually managed to say congrats on the right day this time;; Hope you enjoy(ed) your day!!

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Those were good times, JA, I miss my poor little club XD

So, I hope you have a great birthday KS...I appreciate that you appreciate shuckles =p

As a gift, I'll revive the League of Shuckle Enthusiasts if you want me to ^^

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
Years
Sure! Go ahead! Revive away! XD.

Anyways, thanks everyone. I'm going to Red Lobster for my birthday dinner. I'm so glad there is a Celebrations sub-forum. It just makes me and others feel welcomed. Thanks again everyone!

Sorano

幸福☆
Years
Happy Birthday, King Shuckle~! =D I hope you have a fantastically fantastic day, filled with fantastic people and fantastic gifts! *likes teh word fantastic* X33

Everyone ish growing up so fast. ;__;

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
Years
Karli... you're reminding me of that soda poll. XD

Oooh~! Omfg. :3 It's your birthday ^o^ and I feel so terrible for having computer problems on exactly the wrong day and not being able to say happy birthday on time. _Then_ when I went to post here today, I had to go get my new glasses. >> I always have problems on my friends' birthdays ._.; Life hates me~

But anyway... X3

So happy belated birthday ^_^ *gives you a Shuckle and a birthday muffin*

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
Years
It was great. I had some great seafood. I got 500 dollars for my birthday and I opened a checking account in my bank. Being 18 is starting to get creepy. XD

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
O_O; I forgot to revive the club XD I will SO do that now...

I just hope that Paige doesn't smack me for reviving a topic that's been dead for over two months XP~

Back