• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

5th Gen When will you buy BW2?

When will you get BW2?

• The day it comes out!

Votes: 48 62.3%
  • A few days after it comes out.

Votes: 14 18.2%
  • The holidays.

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • My birthday.

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • I dunno...

Votes: 10 13.0%

• Total voters

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
Definitely getting it the day it comes out, as I have it pre-ordered and I'm like suepr hyped for it ;;

I think I have to work that day though, which SUUUCKS.

trapincher

Rocket Executive
Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2014
I'm buying it the 6th! Nintendo World is having a pre-launch event. Can't wait!

Years
While I am excited for BW2, I probably won't end up picking it up until some time at the end of October or early November. As it is, I've only recently completed the main story on White, and I haven't even done much in regards to the post game on it, so I'm not overly anxious to get it just yet.

Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2013
I'll have to wait for it to get to my APO box, hopefully that's only a few days.

I.T.

The Pokémon Cartel
Years
I've got my pre-order completely paid off, so assuming I can get to Gamestop that day, I'll be getting it the day it comes out. Otherwise I'll have to wait until Thursday to pick it up in between classes.

Me too. I'll be getting White 2, while my bro gets Black 2. Expect my trainer card to be updated.

Xatumi

Mech-Zoid
Years
  • Seen Jun 29, 2014
The wallmart in town says they will have it in stock on October 7th. So if that's the case ill be getting mine on midnight of October 6, 11:59 pm. :)

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
I'm preordering it, but I don't think I will be able to pick my copy up on release day as its on a school day and I would not be able to pick it up.

I'll probably pick it up the day after its release just to save some time.

mikey

Discord Lead
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
I've going back in forth with what to decide. I pretty much decided I am not purchasing BW2, but im not totally sure. If I do decide to get it, it wont be when it first comes out. Maybe next year unless I hear its TOTALLY AWESOME which I doubt.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Finished paying off my pre-order today so all I have to do now is go and pick it up the day it comes out. ♥ Hopefully I'll enjoy it more than my White considering this is the first Pokemon Game I have paid for myself.

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

I'm not sure at the moment. I haven't pre ordered it because there will still be plenty in stock where i live, and normally its cheaper buying it in the first week it comes out than pre ordering it, so yeah. Pretty hyped, should be getting it this month sometime.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I went to my GS today to make sure it was Sunday that's it's coming out (cause that's when I'm getting my copies of both) and just a short story, my friend up there said that there were more pre-orders for these games than black ops and ask why are they holding a midnight event for that game than for B / W 2!!

Last edited:

WingedDragon

Competitive Trainer
Years
I went to my GS today to make sure it was Sunday that's it's coming out (cause that's when I'm getting my copies of both) and just a short story, my friend up there said that there were more pre-orders for these games than black ops and ask why are they holding a midnight event for that game than for B / W 2!!

One thats surprising. Two JEALOUSSSS!!!

Im getting it on sunday. 5 MORE DAY ^.^ never been soo excited for a game

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I haven't either, I was surprised it's coming out on a Sunday, I thought new games came out on Tuesdays, but I am used to buying 360 games also!!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I lack a DS right now, so I won't be getting one until laterrrrr. Probably after I finish this semester. I would have preordered it now, but me being a college student...that never happened. :(

Years
I plan on getting it on release day i just wish i didn't lose my white version so I could get keldeo from game stop.
well at least we get genesect

Back