• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

_______ is loafing around!

Years
I'm always lazy at home. Cleaning? What's that? I should eat, but why do that now when I can do that later? Oh god the lazy never ends.

Not so much at work. I'm getting paid to do my job. I only get lazy if I'm really tired.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 25, 2012
I'm not exactly lazy, but I'm not exactly physically active. I have no idea if those are even related lol. I get stuff done though.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I've always been lazy, I contribute nothing to my household lmao.

When I feel my laziest is when I am sitting here in my corner of the living room and I look around and there are like 10 candy wrappers that I haven't bothered to pick up yet. That's when I'm usually inspired to get up and do something so I don't feel like such a pig :P

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I'm incredibly lazy :D I sleep in to 2-3pm when I get the chance and I spend most of my time not doing much at all, so yes, I'm very lazy. That's changed a lot recently since uni and such has started, but generally I'm pretty lazy. x]

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
I have a tendency to get lazy at times, but not all the time, like doing my homework (even though I get right to it if need be).

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
I'm quite lazy a lot of the time. I'm even known to skip meals and shows on TV just because I can't be bothered to get up from bed./the couch. That's like, the hardest thing for me to do, get off my lazy behind and actually do stuff when I'm comfortable just lying/sitting there xD

Wateria

The cute team Aqua member
Years
I am a lazy person, as I have unfinished protects from like 3 years ago that I can't be bothered to finish.

LividZephyr

Oxymoron, not a moron, thanks
Years
I have been forced into an undesired state of laziness that I'd rather not delve into. I'm trying to NOT be lazy, but it's hard, and since I'm sick right now... here I am, wasting my day away at my computer... boo... hiss...

I try to get things checked off my list. Not always easy given my condition. Uh wait, brb...

Years
Unfortunately, I am ridiculously lazy during all times of the day. I never want to go anywhere in the morning, never want to do my assignments, and never want to go to the store for anything. But, of course, I push myself to anyways.

But sadly I am extremely lazy irl and it's just such a hard habit to break. XD; I'm definitely at my laziest around nighttime.

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
I'm really lazy in real life, but I'm virtually hard-working.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Yeahhh im lazy. Usually on the weekends more than the actually weekdays though. I'm always on the go during the week, so when the weekend comes I don't want to do anything.

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
Yeah I'm going to be honest here and say I'm pretty much 100% lazy D:.I have to be pushed into major assignments and homework which even when I begin it,takes about the next few hours to complete because of my dead mood to it. Sometimes I can't be bothered to get a glass of water or some sort of snack,instead most of my free time is something electronic,camping out on the couch or sleeping n_n.Unfortunately I think this is one of my major habits I'll never change so I'll probably be permanently lazy.

Back