• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Metallic Silver

What do you think of this game?

• Great

Votes: 119 59.5%
  • Good

Votes: 49 24.5%
  • Ok

Votes: 16 8.0%
  • Bad

Votes: 16 8.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flameguru

Years
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
The writing doesn't appear. Why is that?

You didn't put the Pokemon RS font in the C:/WINDOWS/Fonts Folder. As for news...hmm, none that I really want to make public yet. Maybe later tonight ;)

Flameguru

Years
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
I cant find a fonts folder.

Trust me, it's in the C:/WINDOWS/Fonts Folder.

As for the game, I finished eventing Valencia Island so Prof. Ivy doesn't just say "Hello." anymore :P

After you talk to her you get the Orange Pass and the GS Ball. She gives your Orange Pass authorization to travel to and from Tangelo Island. Tangelo Island is a port City so it will allow you to travel to many other Islands later on..erm, when I event it.

Now I have to goto Wal-Mart and get a TI 84 + SE for school, so I'll update later tonight ;)

-Sonic~Boom-

☆彡
Years
Trust me, it's in the C:/WINDOWS/Fonts Folder.

As for the game, I finished eventing Valencia Island so Prof. Ivy doesn't just say "Hello." anymore :P

After you talk to her you get the Orange Pass and the GS Ball. She gives your Orange Pass authorization to travel to and from Tangelo Island. Tangelo Island is a port City so it will allow you to travel to many other Islands later on..erm, when I event it.

Now I have to goto Wal-Mart and get a TI 84 + SE for school, so I'll update later tonight ;)

No, I mean there is no Font folder there. I have the Pokemon R/S (TrueType) but there is no font folder. Its not there.

Flameguru

Years
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
Okay, I'm about to leave. Open up Internet Explorer and in the URL Bar type this:

C:\WINDOWS\Fonts

...and press Enter. Drag the Pokemon RS Font there and your good. If you still can't figure this out I'm sorry but don't post in the thread about the problem anymore.

Flameguru

Years
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
UPDATE:

Okay, Valencia is almost done. I have some screenshots of Valencia and Tangelo. I will also update the demo sometime tomorrow with a bunch of stuff to do. Until then, check out these screenshots.

screenshotsupdateta7.png

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
i noticed all the charsets you are using ,besides the hero, are using a light gray instead of a black as the outline, i recommend going to this link

http://www.pkmncommunity.com/showthread.php?t=77924

and downloading the "Complete FR/LG Set" by Fangking Omega and using those instead. They are the same just with the fixed outlines so they will look better and more official giveing your game a more professional look. but other than that things are looks really good. good luck.

Last edited:

Flameguru

Years
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
i noticed all the charsets you are using ,besides the hero, are using a light gray instead of a black as the outline, i recommend going to this link

http://www.pkmncommunity.com/showthread.php?t=77924

and downloading the "Complete FR/LG Set" by Fangking Omega and using those instead. They are the same just with the fixed outlines so they will look better and more official giveing your game a more professional look. but other than that things are looks really good. good luck.

I am using his, it's just that some of his Charsets in that pack are like that and I don't have time to edit them right now. I must say, you are so helpful to us!

Would you consider joining our team? Oh, and expect a newer much longer demo in about a week. I've already added at least 25+ Minutes to the game already.

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
lll consider it, but school is starting soon, and i have a very very loaded schedual, and i have to take the SATs this year so i wont have much free time, but if i dont join i will continue to do odd jobs here and there for you if you would like.

I just redownloaded the charsets and i looked through them and they dont have the same problem yours do, so i personally would redownload them and switch them out and see if the problem gets fixed because that is the only thing that i can see that doesnt look official. anyway good luck.

Flameguru

Years
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
lll consider it, but school is starting soon, and i have a very very loaded schedual, and i have to take the SATs this year so i wont have much free time, but if i dont join i will continue to do odd jobs here and there for you if you would like.

I just redownloaded the charsets and i looked through them and they dont have the same problem yours do, so i personally would redownload them and switch them out and see if the problem gets fixed because that is the only thing that i can see that doesnt look official. anyway good luck.

I know what you mean, in 8 days I start my Sophomore year in High School. Either way you've already been a big help to the game and I'm very grateful to you for that.

I'll redownload them and check them out. Thanks.

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
your welcome. I cant wait to see some of the stuff i have contributed in action. =]

yea check the charsets out i really think they will make the game look better if they had the black outline.

Flameguru

Years
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
This is really strange. Yes, the graphics in that pack looked way better but when I imported them RMXP made them ugly again. I changed the Background color of all the charsets to Yellow and now they all look perfect! So no more ugly graphics :D

I'll probably update the Screenshots on the front page now, and later today work on finished Tangelo Island's Story Events.

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
This is really strange. Yes, the graphics in that pack looked way better but when I imported them RMXP made them ugly again. I changed the Background color of all the charsets to Yellow and now they all look perfect! So no more ugly graphics :D

I'll probably update the Screenshots on the front page now, and later today work on finished Tangelo Island's Story Events.

ha that is weird, well as long as they look better. ha

Flameguru

Years
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
I just made another twist to the story on Valencia Island which should add about 15+ Minutes of game play. I won't let all the info go but it's kinda like the Tin Tower..but in a Lighthouse.

This game is probably going to be a tad harder than regular Pokemon Games but I've been putting in some funny things here and there so if you want to get the best game play you have to explore!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back