• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

<<Hack of the Week>> - Have you voted this week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
Years
I vote for Pokemon Top Secret Version!

I love how creative Megiddo is with designing the missions that go along with the story. Also, he is spriting almost (if not everything) by himself, and they all look excellent. Even the badges he made, which shows the hard work he put in to every detail!

ℜªℳ

RAM Corporation |\/| ][ |\/|
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2016
I vote Top secret, it has OK OWs but the tileset and maps along with the storyline is very good in my case. It has a change unlike many unprofessional haks

Antwhan

setting up for the big beta
Years
Top Secret gets my ballot this time round.

Meggido is working hard on every detail of Top Secret to make it stand out and be noticed among the many hacks around here. All the custom graphical work and beautiful scripts make it an awesome hack in my book.

Veng3anc3

Woah..
Years
I vote Mewtwo strikes back, looks like a well thought out game. Has great potential. The first few maps are put together well, graphics are tastey :3
Looks like a great hack.

Danno

Formerly Meowth, AKA InnerMobius
Years
I vote for Hero's path. I like how it has a fresh new storyline in Johto... It seems pretty cool :D

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
I vote for Pokemon top secret Because its a good game with a good concept of going on missions, with the addition of going to all regions, and having new and shadow pokemon.

Last edited:

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Well I change votes. Seing as top secrets eligible I vote for it. It has good graphics story is amazing and the creator is very dedicated to it.

Geeked

Pokemon Crimson Version
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 9, 2012
I vote for Pokemon Top Secret, It has a well thought out storyline, and yes, Meggido is very committed to it xD

Ghost

[b][color=orange]ツ[/color][color=teal][i]In the Ma
Years
I vote for Mewtwo Strikes Back
Sometimes I wonder how a movie would be in a game,and this is turning out sort off good.
Makes me want to make Pokemon 2000 hack.

No-Name

Watever
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 2, 2009
Though the scripts really need to improve,I like its plot

Years
  • Seen Dec 8, 2011
If I were to make a hack like that,I would have to watch the movie like ten times or more.
But yah,the pokemon center should be removed (Maybe it should be unbeatible for that part)
Thats the only thing I don't like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back