• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyagushkka

Banned
Years
  • Seen Oct 12, 2009
Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Sajuuk

http://forum.hpcommunity.co.uk
Years
  • Seen Nov 30, 2010
THAT'S IT!!!!

I've had enough, enough of the nasty post comments, enough of being mocked over just because I was trying to have fun, enough of always secret conversations in VM's talking about how you want me banned, enough of the insults that you ALWAYS direct at me.

Well, let me tell the whole Community: I will not, any longer, until you can mature to use any privilege you are given, accept ANY post comments. Neither will I accept ANY friend requests, requests for internet mail account addresses, those wanting to help me.

So, could an admin please remove the right for those to send me post comments, but I can still send them out?

If you look at my whole history of post comments, you will see EXACTLY why I want removed from it.

Years
  • Seen Apr 10, 2010
Oh, Spey. This is why rep was removed; because of you. Don't ruin post comments; too~

(besides, isn't asking to..not be able to receive comments; but to be able to make them...kinda hypocritical?)

Sajuuk

Years
  • Seen Nov 30, 2010
Oh, Spey. This is why rep was removed; because of you. Don't ruin post comments; too~

I did NOT make a stance in it, it was all those who weren't damn mature enough to use it properly. And I don't want to. I just don't want anyone to send me any more of them. I'm not stopping anyone from sending each other post comments.

@Admins: Please post my whole history of post comments, since I can't be bothered to do so, and I want you all to see how angry you've made me, over my time here on the PokeCommunity.

This is the worst, large forum I have ever came to: full of members who aren't mature enough to use some code properly.

Years
  • Seen Apr 10, 2010
Settle, petal. Comments have no bearing on your standing within the community; as AFAIK they won't be reviewed or removed. Whinging about it is just going to upset the already hard-working staff. My suggestion is to toughen up a little~

Sajuuk

Years
  • Seen Nov 30, 2010
Settle, petal. Comments have no bearing on your standing within the community; as AFAIK they won't be reviewed or removed. Whinging about it is just going to upset the already hard-working staff. My suggestion is to toughen up a little~
NO, I won't. I will only be happy with post comments if they aren't all nasty and vicious and abusive.

And to me, they do. And I am not attempting to upset the staff, it's those users who keep sending abusive and really degrading post comments to me that are upsetting the staff.

I asked Went yesterday to look at my post comments, he was shocked and supported me to be removed from receiving post comments.

Years
  • Seen Apr 10, 2010
The thing about post comments is that they offer constructive advice on how you can improve your quality of posting. If someone offers you some advice that is negative; instead of having a childish outburst in a public place ~ how about you consider thinking about what you did to deserve it and enacting positive change to be a better poster?

Just sayin'~

Sajuuk

Years
  • Seen Nov 30, 2010
Calm down dear, it's only a forum.
So what? A forum is just a lot of words strung together to make a forum. I won't calm down until this forum damn well gets it act together.

The thing about post comments is that they offer constructive advice on how you can improve your quality of posting. If someone offers you some advice that is negative; instead of having a childish outburst in a public place ~ how about you consider thinking about what you did to deserve it and enacting positive change to be a better poster?

Sorry, but none of the post comments I've received are constructive advice: they are ALL, each and EVERY little one, abusive and nasty.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 10, 2010

So what? A forum is just a lot of words strung together to make a forum. I won't calm down until this forum damn well gets it act together.

Sorry, but none of the post comments I've received are constructive advice: they are ALL, each and EVERY little one, abusive and nasty.
Every post you make is a product. And like any product; it's open for peer review. If you produce a product that receives poor reviews; you can't blame the reviewers. You need to refine the product~

Sajuuk

Years
  • Seen Nov 30, 2010

Every post you make is a product. And like any product; it's open for peer review. If you produce a product that receives poor reviews; you can't blame the reviewers. You need to refine the product~

Unfortunately, that will never happen, because there is nothing wrong with my posts.

Years
  • Seen Nov 21, 2016

This is the worst, large forum I have ever came to: full of members who aren't mature enough to use some code properly.

THEN LEAVE.

Look, I bet people do spam in your post comments. Unjustly, even. But seriously? It doesn't really make any sense.
1. Nobody can see any of it
2. You can always ignore it
3. You already caused quite a controversy over rep, and it is ONLY YOU.

Nobody else is running around talking about "post comment abuse." Whether it happens or not, you are the only one causing these fights. Maybe you're the only one who gets spammed (doubt it, buddy) but seriously man up and STOP COMPLAINING.

And complaining about maturity over post comments, especially from you, just makes me LOL.

Sajuuk

Years
  • Seen Nov 30, 2010
Look, I bet people do spam in your post comments. Unjustly, even. But seriously? It doesn't really make any sense.
1. Nobody can see any of it
2. You can always ignore it
3. You already caused quite a controversy over rep, and it is ONLY YOU.
1) They don't spam: they insult and be nasty.
2) Yes, the admins can.
3) I won't ignore it until it is sorted.
4) Well, it wasn't just me that complained about it: others did in Rukario's warning.

Nobody else is running around talking about "post comment abuse." Whether it happens or not, you are the only one causing these fights. Maybe you're the only one who gets spammed (doubt it, buddy) but seriously man up and STOP COMPLAINING.
NO, NO, NO.
I will not man up. I am disabled, I have a brain problem, how the heck can you expect me to man up? And IDC about anyone else. Noone else here cares about me, why should I care about them?

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024
I did NOT make a stance in it, it was all those who weren't damn mature enough to use it properly.
You were a big reason, continually making threads in CQ&F to baww.
@Admins: Please post my whole history of post comments, since I can't be bothered to do so...
Wut, is this room serrvice now?
This is the worst, large forum I have ever came to...
And yet you're still here, I don't get it.. 0.o

Edit:

full of members who aren't mature enough to use some code properly.
lolol, fame.

Years
  • Seen Apr 10, 2010
Spey; honey? You're not the only one here with a mental illness; but you seem to be the only one here trying to use it as an excuse to get some form of..special treatment? I understand what it's like to have a problem ~ but honestly; it's not a crutch. You should be defined DESPITE your disability; not defined BY it.

Sajuuk

Years
  • Seen Nov 30, 2010
But blaming the way you act on your disability is disgusting. Grow up.

NO
Is it that hard to understand? I will NOT be able to grow up so stop talking to a dead tree that can't understand you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back